Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know theres some power in them. I can see the eyes change when i put it on. But i dont know how bright theyre menna be!

And in the accesories of the bsaa jill you could take her mp5 and use it as MN weskers and a couple other things. The only thing youd need is the laser tageet for $14 shipped form ebay & the s& w and his fake stars gun

midnight_wesker_wip_by_inkw0lf-d4je8zn.jpg

dscf4326j.jpg

I heart my Jills <3 But i feel a bit dissapointed now that i dont have any other looks for her i can do. I dont like her fall of umbrella look and i think her Revelations outfit is beyond my capability :-/ (And i liked the dude who was making a Revelations Jill which was posted a while ago in here). I have entertained the idea of a second battlesuit Jill to have her as the Bird. But thats expensive stuff buying a whole new figure just to have her robe on. It would be like kitbashing another re 3 Jill just to have her harness on.

Why dont you try making a resident evil revelations jill?

Damn. I couldn't pull off that look.

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Not many people can pull off the jawbone. I think it accentuates the glass eyes and severe angles of my mask though

Not sure.

I could be done with RE2 HUNK tonight if this was the look I was going for:

20iyopk.jpg

But nope, I'm going for his updated "REmake" look via Outbreak series:

hunkrender.jpg

24nmtso.jpg

Incomplete, but mostly complete RE2 HUNK:

Still waiting on:
-Headsculpt
-Balaclava
-Different helmet (to modify)
-Elbow+Knee pads
-Drop leg holster+MP5 ammo pouch

IMG_1177.jpg

IMG_1176.jpg

IMG_1175.jpg

IMG_1172.jpg

IMG_1171.jpg

IMG_1170.jpg

Last edited:
Hello there i´m new here :wave
First i want say thanks to your all for showing these awsome customs!!
It was a really big inspiration for me to do the last step to make customs too!
Now i want show my first nearly finished custom :blissy
Here is my Jill Valentine Raccoons Destruction Version

Its not finished i´m waiting for my last parts for her:impatient:
I hope u guys like it(^^):hi5:

Hello, i am fairly new here and this would be my first thread posted by me, so be easy on me if i happened to put it where it does not belong.

Anywho, after playing Resident Evil Revelations on the 3DS and also discovering that i got the typo version of the game, (irrelevant, but still nice to say out loud.) I decided that the 1/6 world needed a Jill valentine from that game. I for one enjoyed the game alot despite the graphics made jill look like a big lipped lara croft.

So here she is, please enjoy my "a little over a year's" work of a 12" doll. :I

c3xDN.jpg

Ih3Cs.jpg

vd0d0.jpg

WLF12.jpg

XmQtV.jpg

vldaq.jpg

uTR0w.jpg

6axuJ.jpg

1dkUB.jpg

Z1FHw.jpg

Back