1/6 Scale Heat Transfers by Corrose

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corrose

Super Freak
Reaction score
10-23-12 Update: Haven't updated my purchase page in forever, and I got a lot uploaded and listed, if you see something here or on my decal page not on the website, it's definitely available, just hit me up.

https://corrosedesigns.com/decal-purchase-page

I had a request for some Superman logos printed on professional quality heat transfer material.

I got around to getting these done and did some tests and the result was incredible.

These would be great for custom superman figs, or just give any of your 1/6 collection a kick ass "S" t-shirt!
As you can see in the photos the material bites nicely into the fabric and flows with the natural wrinkles.

I can offer these for $10 a set (chest and cape). Add $1 for shipping outside the U.S.

I printed out a few sets so these can go out this week before I go on vacation.

No need to PM me to place an order, just send payment to: [email protected]

Make sure your notes include your board name!

supe01.jpg

supe02.jpg

supe03.jpg

supe04.jpg

supe05.jpg

supe06.jpg

supe07.jpg

Last edited:
2 new designs available, Jayne BLUE SUN heat transfer decal, and the 4 Walls (Dexter/Trinity) Heat Transfer decal.

These decals were printed/die-cut from vector artwork on a solvent inter on professional quality heat transfer vinyl. Each decal is machine cut, not hand, meaning you can ensure each decal is a perfect cut each time.

I own a digital heat press but these can be applied with a regular iron. Here is my process which can be replicated with a home iron.

1) Iron needs to be set to around 340 degrees
2) Pre-press your garment, this does 2 things, it irons the surface, flattening it out and pre-heats the garment, this helps the decal achieve a low tack before the actual application.
3) Peel your decal off of the backing paper via the transfer sheet on top. Your decal will peel off of the backing and stay stuck to the transfer paper, this is what you want.
4) Place your decal onto the garment where you want it to go.
5) Place a teflon sheet on top of the decal, this sheet is a barrier between your decal and the iron. Teflon sheets are dirt cheap, you can buy a 12x18 for like $2 at an art or fabric store.
6) Apply iron heat for 15 seconds, remove and wait 3-5 seconds then apply another 10 seconds.
7) Let garment cool for about 5 minutes then slowly peel back transfer tape, decal will have achieved bond to the fabric.
8) (Optional) Place teflon sheet on top of bonded decal and apply another 10 seconds of heat. For a real t-shirt I would recommend this, but not necessary for 1/6 clothing.

My how-to video:
[ame]https://youtu.be/IDrE_zZVxJw[/ame]

Blue Sun measures: 1.25x1.4" - $12 US/$13 outside.
Each Blue Sun decal comes with a backing transfer sheet.

4 Walls measures: 1x1" - $10 US/$11 outside.
Each Blue Sun decal comes with a backing transfer sheet.

These decals are perfect for 1/6 clothing.

No need to PM me about ordering these, if interested just go ahead and place your order, payments should be made to: [email protected]
Must include shipping address and board name.

bluesun.jpg

fourwalls.jpg

Last edited:
Great job Corrose! Please put me down for a 4 walls iron on :)

Can we provide our own designs to be printed? What would it cost and what exactly would we need to provide?

@ kid a - just shoot over payment, there is no sign up lists or limits, I can have it in the mail in less than 24 hours of getting payment.

@joewolf - absolutely I can use your art. If you know about art and printing you know that vector artwork works the best. I can use raster files but depending on the quality determines how good it reproduces.
Email me at [email protected] with your art. Also include the size you need it at, and I can quote you a price from there

Thanks

This is awesome, I bet if you make a Black Sabbath one for Tony Stark's Avengers shirt you would sell a ton.

Wow these are amazing Corrose! So many possibilities to think of right now I will for sure get back to you on some of these, really awesome stuff man.

@georgie - I use Roland approved materials, for the vinyl I use 3 mil digital white vinyl, for transfers I use a Roland specialty heat transfer film.

@Deckard, great idea, Im going to do a test on that right now

I actually was having some wonky problems with that logo so I just researched the fonts and re-created it, I do appreciate it though. Look for something on the bases hopefully in the next few days!

Anyone know where I can swoop on a 1/6 burgandy shirt for the 4 walls iron on?

I actually was having some wonky problems with that logo so I just researched the fonts and re-created it, I do appreciate it though. Look for something on the bases hopefully in the next few days!

:clap:panic::panic::yess:

Anyone know where I can swoop on a 1/6 burgandy shirt for the 4 walls iron on?

Goodluck man , i've been searching for one since the Trinity Sculpt was announced:thud:

Decakrd, thanks for throwing the idea on the table, I made a few of these and they look awesome, if you want one on the house for tossing the idea out, PM me your mailing address.

Anyone want in on these? I can have them out the door tomorrow morning. $12 each.

Size is: 1.18x1.75"

Any interest in a screen accurate 1/6 transfer of the punisher jane skull?
Image below is not a mockup of mine, its just an image of the screen used Jane shirt, but I can replicate it accurately.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Back