Maglor’s Menagerie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Maglor’s Menagerie & Figure Photography

Thanks Biojex. I'm really lovin' him.

Couple of things...

That Joker is odd man. I've looked at those pics a few times and sometimes I think I like it and sometimes I don't. It's definitely the HS and it's just kind of creepy overall. That's a good thing for the Joker right!?!? Those eyes in the daylight shot though...wow. :google

Overall I've come to the conclusion I like it and you got it for a good price so congrats! I like the darker pics mostly because that's kind of how I've always enjoyed the Joker, coming from the shadows, like a horror figure. Add in that creepy @$$ sculpt and those pics are chock full of win! Nice job!

So the Scarecrow, now that you have him in hand, worth the purchase?

Still trying to come to a decision on it. :panic:

Love this Pic Mag :wink1:

P1130159.jpg

Here's my other new arrival:

P1130155.jpg

P1130153.jpg

Thanks to Skiman for the heads-up on this figure. :wave :duff

I got it for 60% off here:

https://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=Joker+13-Inch+Deluxe+Coll_896228

I need to work with it a bit yet.

It needs some futzing (the twisty ties left marks on the clothes) and the eyes are not looking the same direction. I will either repaint the eyes, or get a custom Arkham Asylum head for it.

https://www.yourownhead.net/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=23&category_id=6&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=27&vmcchk=1&Itemid=27

Another thought is that I could put the clothes on a True Type and use it as a stand-in for Adam's Jack Nicholson Joker while waiting for Hot Toys to release there's.

Glad you got him Mags, I knew it was a hella of deal as I got another figure from the site and was just looking, you can't passed up 60-75% off :lol

Couple of things...

That Joker is odd man. I've looked at those pics a few times and sometimes I think I like it and sometimes I don't. It's definitely the HS and it's just kind of creepy overall. That's a good thing for the Joker right!?!? Those eyes in the daylight shot though...wow.

Overall I've come to the conclusion I like it and you got it for a good price so congrats! I like the darker pics mostly because that's kind of how I've always enjoyed the Joker, coming from the shadows, like a horror figure. Add in that creepy @$$ sculpt and those pics are chock full of win! Nice job!

Yeah, I've decided that I like him too. The head sculpt kind of reminds me of a 1/6 version of the one in my signature.

I do need to repaint the eyes though...

So the Scarecrow, now that you have him in hand, worth the purchase?

Still trying to come to a decision on it. :panic:

Totally worth the purchase. No doubt. No regrets.

In fact, I've ordered a second head in order to build another one! :panic:

Love this Pic Mag

P1130159.jpg

Thanks, I was beginning to wonder if anyone noticed that set of pics! :lol I really liked the way they all turned out. :)

Glad you got him Mags, I knew it was a hella of deal as I got another figure from the site and was just looking, you can't passed up 60-75% off :lol

:rock :rock :rock :1-1:

:fireworks COCO'S CORNER!!! :fireworks

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

Thanks again to Cocoboloboy for making these excellent shelves! My goal is that they all will have customs on them and this can be Coco's Custom Corner! :rock

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

36.jpg

27.jpg

It has become clear to me that this bookshelf desperately needs to be replaced by 2 detolfs. But it's getting me by in the meanwhile.

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

I hope to get the head for the thug on the bike soon, and also a custom Penguin. Catwoman will be moved here and this will then be a Batman Returns shelf The DC Direct Joker will go into storage until I get the 2 detolfs.

32.jpg

I thought I would share my storage room with you. This is where I keep all my empty boxes and the figures I don't have space to display:

39.jpg

40.jpg

41.jpg

This trunk is no longer able to fit all my 7" figures as you can see:

42.jpg

So I have split the figures up into two groups. The ones I am willing to sell some day (if I could find buyers) are in the cardboard box, and the ones I'm not willing to part with remain in the plastic trunk:

43.jpg

I remember the day when it became clear that I needed to minimize the amount of packaging I kept. Almost all of my 7" figures had been opened, but I was keeping all the packaging. Stacks and stacks of it. In the end I made the decision to just keep the cards only. Here's a bunch of them:

44.jpg

Thanks for catching up with me! :wave :duff

:lol I'm sure that's not true, but thanks! :)

..maybe not the best ever:lol..but it's one of the best i have seen in a while and it made the figure 100 times more appealing to me:)gah:)

wow mag, you have a really solid collection. Really really nicely put together.

It'll be cool to see how you change around all the batman shelves when you get another scarecrow in there.

Awesome displays and set up! Classy all the way :rock

____ing awesome place.

All the display are great especialy the scarecrow one

Back