<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> DX11 JOKER 2.0 - OMG Photo Review - P1~2 <>

I just cannot decide what to do with this guy, all the batman stuff is coming out quicker than i thought, Ive only just bought the DX12 & bat pod last week & was intending on getting Selina but that's been pushed back to march, mind you they did say Q1 2013 & march is still within Q1.
I can only get either the Joker or Selina not both.
Gotta work out which i think will sell out quicker & prices go through the roof in the UK.
I suppose there's gonna be more interest in the joker due to it being another DX & just coz of who it is so he will more than likely sell out fast. I'm hoping Selina will be around for a good while to get saving again.
The 2.0 looks like a great figure i never bothered with the DX01 as i got into nolans batman quite late & the prices were outrageous. Just wish they had included the grenades in the coat Pocket with the string i really loved how that thing looked :)

Loving the pics OMG you always do an amazing job & you say you were unwell lol i couldnt do pics like that if i was ontop of the world haha

I just cannot decide what to do with this guy, all the batman stuff is coming out quicker than i thought, Ive only just bought the DX12 & bat pod last week & was intending on getting Selina but that's been pushed back to march, mind you they did say Q1 2013 & march is still within Q1.
I can only get either the Joker or Selina not both.
Gotta work out which i think will sell out quicker & prices go through the roof in the UK.
I suppose there's gonna be more interest in the joker due to it being another DX & just coz of who it is so he will more than likely sell out fast. I'm hoping Selina will be around for a good while to get saving again.
The 2.0 looks like a great figure i never bothered with the DX01 as i got into nolans batman quite late & the prices were outrageous. Just wish they had included the grenades in the coat Pocket with the string i really loved how that thing looked :)

Loving the pics OMG you always do an amazing job & you say you were unwell lol i couldnt do pics like that if i was ontop of the world haha

Dude don't even think about it just get the Joker. Don't be crazy...

1. Joker is way more popular people can't seem to get enough look how fast dx01 sold out and skyrocketed in prices.
2. Joker is way way way more worthy than catwoman, epic performance from a way better movie, frankly speaking catwoman was downright lame sorry to say (and this coming from a guy who's been sick of joker hype for 3 years).
3. Catwoman will most likely be the one hot toys Nolan batman figure that collects dust just as two face did. Their females domt do as well and the demand for her is high when gou compare it to something lame like tron, but nothing compared to joker or batman.

It shouldn't even be a debate. Joker is something you HAVEto have no matter if you have a giant 1/6 collection or just 3 1/6 figures and you are a fan of batman. Selina is something you don't even need regardless of how many figures you have.

Dude don't even think about it just get the Joker. Don't be crazy...

1. Joker is way more popular people can't seem to get enough look how fast dx01 sold out and skyrocketed in prices.
2. Joker is way way way more worthy than catwoman, epic performance from a way better movie, frankly speaking catwoman was downright lame sorry to say (and this coming from a guy who's been sick of joker hype for 3 years).
3. Catwoman will most likely be the one hot toys Nolan batman figure that collects dust just as two face did. Their females domt do as well and the demand for her is high when gou compare it to something lame like tron, but nothing compared to joker or batman.

It shouldn't even be a debate. Joker is something you HAVEto have no matter if you have a giant 1/6 collection or just 3 1/6 figures and you are a fan of batman. Selina is something you don't even need regardless of how many figures you have.

Seconding this, unless nevermore REALLY liked Selina as a character then that's a different story...

Cheers Guys for your input & opinions, Yeah Ronri i did like Selina in the movie & i think it was due to her scenes on the bat pod that i wanted to re-create rather than having batman always on it.
But i think Raymond hit the nail on the head there seems to be a trend of people not being that into female figures for some reason so i now think she will be still for sale a lot longer than the DX12, DX11 & bane. So possibility to still pick her up later on. I wont get bane, for some reason i just never liked him in the movie & not overly impressed with the figure just now.
I was undecided if to try get a DX01 instead of the DX11 due to the extra outfits & other little goodies he came with but i think HT have come along way since the DX01 was released & i have no doubt the DX11 will be superior & hopefully a better figure.
Plus the DX01 is still selling for such a high price & I could probably buy 2 of the version 2.0 figures for the price of 1 DX01

It wasnt that i needed convinced that the new joker is awesome & should be bought it was just a helping hand to see which gets bought first lol

Don't worry bud Catwoman will be around long enough for you to pick her up when you got the funds I think... passing up Joker anywhere within his first 6 months to a year of releasing will set you back a pretty penny when you want him down the line.

yeah your right mate, i think its been a good idea doing this pre-order stuff lol never bothered in the past but its saving the pennies doing it, Im noticing the DX-12 gradually creeping up in price so glad i got him for the cheapest price there was in the UK & now i think its time to get Joker pre-ordered before he starts to sell out & i end up being out of pocket

There really is no love for selina from what i hear haha i have to admit i quite like the figure & i think she would look good posed on the POD thats pretty much why i eventually wanna get her, But i think the DX11 has to be purchased ASAP to avoid massive hiked prices in the coming months, Hopefully Selina will reduce in price down the line if theres no interest or over stock :)

Epic perfect and unbeatable. But I'm sure this thread is full of 29 pages of jokertards trying to say its a bad likeness or the color is wrong or his socks are wrong or some other nonsense. So therefore I won't read it, I'll admire omgs pics and wait in eager anticipation!

Hot Toys Fanboy!!!​

<> Predator 2 City Hunter - OMG Photo Review <>

CITY HUNTER PREDATOR

Classic Predator Photo Review https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99371&page=15

CityHunterPredHD1_zpse96ee75e.jpg

CityHunterPredHD2_zps496cf6b8.jpg

CityHunterPredHD3_zps21fe3069.jpg

CityHunterPredHD4_zpsc24f659a.jpg

CityHunterPredHD5_zps0bfa91ef.jpg

CityHunterPredHD6_zpse05b4b19.jpg

CityHunterPredHD7_zps4b482f76.jpg

CityHunterPredHD8_zps303157e7.jpg

CityHunterPredHD10_zps11f67885.jpg

CityHunterPredHD11_zps9964b25c.jpg

Re: <> Predator 2 City Hunter - OMG Photo Review <>

That looks absolutly amazing.
:thud:

They killed it on the headsculpt after the complaints, I think.

Oh...first.

And thx, OMG.
Stunning pictures, als always.
:rock

Last edited:
Back