Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just got the email from EB:
Thank you for your purchase. We appreciate your business. Your preorder is well received. The first batch of HDRambo delivery will be arriving our Hong Kong warehouse on the around the end of June-2012 and we aim to process all online orders on the same day we receive the goods. We will dispatch all online orders under the first-come-first-serve basis. There might be a possibility that your order will not be dispatch until the end of July, depending when you place your order.

$250 for a 1/4 figure with unique body and real steel and wood accessories?

HT 1/6 figures for bigger licenses are going up past $220+ now.

Enterbay have actually gotten to be far better value in recent years.
In the past it wasn't uncommon for Enterbay to price their Bruce Lee sets at $300+

USD 220 for HT figure is also ridiculous IMHO...

I'm trying to figure out some financial things to, and the main thing am trying to figure out is why I need to spend $400+ on an action figure:dunno I really think this figure is great, but it's not a statue, and that's a lot of money for a plastic body fig with joints showing. That being said am going to get it because am a huge Rambo fan, I just wish these companies didn't have to rape collectors on the price. This fig is why over priced, it should be $250 -$300 tops.

i agree..
all HT figures are overpriced.. doesnt matter if they are 1/4, 1/6..

No deal. I was hoping this guy would be here mid july at the latest.:mad:
are you also ordering this directly from EB?
I almost forgot to info EB to mark this as a gift if possible and cut down the price for shipment, so it can be tax free if possible

Last edited:
I think enterbay could improve both the body and the eyes of dolll Rambo. It's no enthusiasm to buy at a price so high that a doll is made discreetly. The economic crisis that exists for both Enterbay for us. I hope Enterbay improve the body in the Rocky doll and do not make the same mistake of God version 3.

I've already bought the doll Rambo and i'm really looking forward to it getting here. I love doll Rambo. :yess: :lol

6a00d8341bfa1853ef010535d2dc55970b-800wi.jpg

Back