Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool site for resources. Thanks for sharing. :)

That's my Photobucket site. ;) I have a second Photobucket account, which is private, and I used to have all these photos there. Though I still have some hidden treasures on the private account, why not have these cool prop and studio scale pics open to public.

Hehe, I love them all. I grew up with the prequels (I'm a young bloke!) and they brings a lot of nostalgia to my mind. That's what I love about Star Wars. It's a bridge to ones childhood. Both for young and old people, today. I'm happy that other young folk will now have the chance to create their own nostalgia around Star Wars.

That is what makes Star Wars unique. There are many franchises out there, but not many that create this type of nostalgia around them.

I used to watch the PT, but now, the only way for me to enjoy it is by watching them here --> https://redlettermedia.com/plinkett/star-wars/

If anyone haven't seen them - I highly recommend.

New airsoft MK4 L2A3 Sterling SMG soon to be released. It is not known who is the maker yet, nor the price. This is a Sterling that is a copy of MGC and Canadian Sterling.

Was very tempted to add an RS props stormtrooper helmet to my collection until I found out they weren't acrylic capped. Don't want it yellowing in a couple of years.

Even before it is released the airsoft Sterling seems to be a great success: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...2572788496.137996.166485503496&type=1&theater

Not sure how you can cut up the mag (if at all possible to modify as an E-11 mag) or change the muzzle tip to be more accurate to the C1, and not to the regular Mk4, because this was made after the C1 (used for ROTJ E-11)

1517555_10152167284923497_1803281514_n.jpg

1618440_10152171702933497_201339345_n.jpg

Back