Iron Studio - 1/6 Scale Diorama - Avengers Battle Scene

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Andy, looks like you have some competition! :lol
View attachment 118220

:lol :lol :clap great post Marc! I had to second look for a split second...it does look familiar :exactly: although mine has a few Iron Man busts on top! ;) :yess:

ububabuh.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Guys

Good news. I am almost 100% sure that I will be able to ship your pieces as soon as possible. I have contacted Iron Studios and asked them to ship only 9 pieces(1 spare) to where I am right now. This will cover all pre-orders done by Freaks members. They start billing and shipping all pieces next week. So lets hope I get them fast. As soon as I get them I will re-calculate shipping costs and start sending invoices.
Any new order will be shipped only after July 29th.

Hi Guys

Good news. I am almost 100% sure that I will be able to ship your pieces as soon as possible. I have contacted Iron Studios and asked them to ship only 9 pieces(1 spare) to where I am right now. This will cover all pre-orders done by Freaks members. They start billing and shipping all pieces next week. So lets hope I get them fast. As soon as I get them I will re-calculate shipping costs and start sending invoices.
Any new order will be shipped only after July 29th.

Awesome news Ricardo! :rock

Hi Guys

Good news. I am almost 100% sure that I will be able to ship your pieces as soon as possible.

It's a great news :lol
Thank you Ricardo for working for us quickly!

It may be impertinent, but I would like to see the pics of final products before shipping.

And the entire SSC piece is horrible.

The IS piece hulks pose with the Chitauri in hand on a nice base absolutely rocks.

Not a fan of the up-the-nasal-cavity angle of this first pic either.

Last edited:
Back