1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ORDERED!!

3022kav.jpg

Figured it for a Summer release.

Got through with the link, thanks!

Weird that there's a limit on one per customer, no, or is that normal these days?

Thanks I got my order.
Looking at what it says this figure does not have an exclusive it is an exclusive, meaning this will not be on sale from anybody else. Am I wrong?
That could be the case. But I still think a regular version (without the hand holding the tape) will be available at other online stores.

Thanks I got my order.
Looking at what it says this figure does not have an exclusive it is an exclusive, meaning this will not be on sale from anybody else. Am I wrong?

'Sideshow Exclusive

Hand holding the Nuclear Fusion Information Cassette Tape'

They only have the Ex up at first. Then the Reg later.
Who would order the Reg direct on day one :dunno

BBTS now also has it for pre-order. And they mentioned the following.

"Note - Due to a limited supply we reserve the right to limit orders."

Not sure if it's exclusive version, but they have the photo of Snake holding the tape among their product photos.

'Sideshow Exclusive

Hand holding the Nuclear Fusion Information Cassette Tape'

They only have the Ex up at first. Then the Reg later.
Who would order the Reg direct on day one :dunno

That's right. In the good old days, both were up at the same time. But there was a price difference: the exclusive was usually a couple $ more. There was a motivation to go for the regular, cause not all exclusives where worth the price.

Ordered never watched the movie completely but need a kurt russell for my collection. Loved Jack burton from big trouble in little china. Yes i know he didnt have a eye patch lol what ever. love his movie lines...

When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it." :lol

Back