Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The side profile does look a bit odd with the HT head sculpt. I know it's just the lighting, but he doesn't look too impressive in that video, not for $300 anyway.

I notice HT have not shown any full profile shots in their product photos. But looking at it from the side in this video;

it looks very much like they've forgotten to account for the fact that the helmet had to house the actor's nose.

If you look at the costume on screen as well as the Enterbay, it's not looking right to me on the HT;

What do others think?

*sigh* You're right. Most of my highly anticipated HT figures have to have one serious **** up or another. I guess the lack of nose could be this one's.

Never saw that nose part. It sucks big time. What a stupid mistake to make and they want to sell a full PW sculpt for more dollars as a separate figure.
HT ... You just suffocated him to death.

Someone in the house cleaning had an accident and did not tell you?

humidity? Corrosion due to living next to the sea?

Some bubbles or bad paint application in the factory?

who knows, could be a lot of things :lecture

Hope HT does not **** it?

No, gonna go with a simple bump.

I'm sure you won't find that wording in the product descriptions fine print.

Just trust Walker. He has something made out of something painted by someone in some other factory made by some other company that assures us something will go wrong with this figure made by someone else.

a) You're a ****.

b) Paint and metal are paint and metal.

c) I didn't assure anyone of anything, I just thought it an ironic coincidence.

I notice HT have not shown any full profile shots in their product photos. But looking at it from the side in this video;

it looks very much like they've forgotten to account for the fact that the helmet had to house the actor's nose.

If you look at the costume on screen as well as the Enterbay, it's not looking right to me on the HT;

cile.jpg

What do others think?

Bane mask all over again. HT like nose eating masks.

damn it does lack details depth big time.
i hope it doesn't look so T-1000 in hand.

as for ED black dome, it looks like fabric to me. even a scratch is there.
a stupid replace for a metal glossy mech, still better than rotting rubber )

Looks like HT listened to the complaints about the lack of a nose and adjusted accordingly. Not sure I'm liking the new tweaks:

images

:rotfl :clap

So my retailer has taken all their HT Robocop stuff down from their site so I emailed them to ask would my order be okay and they said yes (no reason as to why they have disappeared, must be that they have taken their PO limit) but they told me he was due to arrive in March. :slap

Have these jokers not been informed?

cile.jpg

What do others think?

If you go to SSC site for the regular Robocop, you get a pretty decent profile image, I think it's the eleventh photo. It looks ok to me, not nearly as flat faced as the video makes it look. So, I dunno, If his face is as flat in the final product as it looks on the video it's worth canceling my preorder over.

Back