Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shut up you! I'm messin' with Shawn. Andy was just being a nasty b**** :rotfl

Mine's scheduled for Wednesday. When's yours due?

Mines in Leeds will be here tomorrow.

Yeah w/e :cuckoo:

Mine was in Memphis Friday. No updates since.

That's where it is. Why the hell would i lie. :dunno Bitter cos yours isn't getting to you the same time as me? Deal with it. :lol

That coming from the KING of *****es! :roftl

What the hell Lads. You guys are fussing more than a group of Grade 6 girls....lol. What is in the water over there...lol

It's all good natured.

All good here :1-1:

What the hell Lads. You guys are fussing more than a group of Grade 6 girls....lol. What is in the water over there...lol

Hahahaha...Shawn, your a funny guy! It was you that was nose bleeding at the mere thought of me requesting someone to kindly post a comparison pic of the 1/4 com next to the Campbell Spidey yet it was you who a few pages back actually posted the darn pic yourself!!?? WTF?! :slap

P.S. I still love you though :lecture

It's all good natured.

All good here :1-1:

Hahahaha...Shawn, your a funny guy! It was you that was nose bleeding at the mere thought of me requesting someone to kindly post a comparison pic of the 1/4 com next to the Campbell Spidey yet it was you who a few pages back actually posted the darn pic yourself!!?? WTF?! :slap

P.S. I still love you though :lecture

I know it is all in fun, and you know I am all in :1-1:

As for the pics, they were already out there, and someone asked, but I actually think I was wrong before. Yep you heard me.... I was wrong. The pics show he is smaller, we knew that, but they do show how well he matches up against the 1/4 Venom and the Punisher Com. It the end this new Com holds up ERY well against the original. I wish the paint apps were closer to the proto, but this still looks very good

As for the pics, they were already out there, and someone asked, but I actually think I was wrong before. Yep you heard me.... I was wrong.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]https://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/14/e5ajuza7.jpg

You are very Brave Shawn....but at this moment in time I'm feeling very strong and very very happy :yess: :lol :lol

e5ajuza7.jpg

You are very Brave Shawn....but at this moment in time I'm feeling very strong and very very happy :yess: :lol :lol

Lol Dude I am so glad that I was wrong.

Congrats Clawwolf :clap great pics! However, I can now see why so many have been left disappointed by the paint apps :( certainly nowhere near even close to the quality shown on the proto pics (but then again when are they ever the same as the proto) I thought after seeing the amazing job they did for Mary Jane and Gwen that Spidey would also be painted in similar fashion...

Gah, the webing effin annoys me, it's not like the proto at all.

Sigh, it bugs me that I gotta eat the NRD when they don't deliver on the proto, shame cos they did with MJ and Gwen.

Suppose I'll keep it, such a shame though cos SS were on a roll.

SDCC_2013_Sideshow_Collectibles_Thursday-196.jpg

Looks absolutely nothing like the proto...No surprise there! Short cuts :slap
Sloppy paint on the symbol on his back. What's the front symbol like claw?

Thanks for more pics. Dunno why Spidey had to quote then straight away :slap :lol

Congrats Clawwolf :clap great pics! However, I can now see why so many have been left disappointed by the paint apps :( certainly nowhere near even close to the quality shown on the proto pics (but then again when are they ever the same as the proto) I thought after seeing the amazing job they did for Mary Jane and Gwen that Spidey would also be painted in similar fashion...

There's a difference between not being the same as the proto and using completely different paint. It's the equivalent of showing the Doom cape in cotton then receiving it in velvet.

I wouldn't be worried about losing an NRD if anyone wanted to cancel. This is not the product they teased.

Back