Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woah! Incredible figure. My favourite HT so far! Couple of pictures
6u7uhy3u.jpg
aba4e5ud.jpg
4ybamemy.jpg

Bri

Guys. Should there be a t-1000 alternate head with this set? Where in the box should it be? Lol

Bri

It had to be done..

DestroyedBody003_zpsb6c42bd1.jpg~original

But no worries since I got a second body off of someone for cheap. Wasn't planning on having two but it seems a waste to keep all those parts inside the box.

Any particular reason you took it apart, did something break or were you just curious?
Peg broke off so I got a replacement body + clothing + weapons from SS. Was told to destroy the original body and send them a picture. I bashed it against the wall several times and the arms started shooting out of the sockets as well as other pieces. Was a nice change from always trying to not break these figures for once.

I still need to play around with the extras. But my god this is one awesome figure.

It is quite heavy too. Feels solid.

Bri

Took a good 30 minutes getting the clothing onto the second body but well worth it in the end. :yess:

11742516243_69501ffc9b_b.jpg

Back