Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *COMING SOON* SSC IRON MAN MKVI LSB 'CLEAN' REPAIN

Wow the prime looks amazing! Great job! He looks very g1 and love the sculpt and light up eyes. This one is way better than the movie version in my opinion. You are lucky to own this. Enjoy it in good health. Your collection is one of the best I've seen. The megaton may be the best ever statue of a transformer I've ever seen. Can't wait for in hand pics of that one. Just awesome! It's an 80s dream character that we all love. Maybe my favorite 80s villain of all time.

Well good news for you CBG...a certain half scale G1 Megatron will be shipping to me soon :panic: :panic: :panic:

ezutedy2.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *COMING SOON* SSC IRON MAN MKVI LSB 'CLEAN' REPAIN

Agree with all your points man, unfortunately being in Australia I found football late like 1998 from memory so I didn't get to appreciate players like Maradona, of course I've heard of him but yeah that is why my view is biased to that generation of stars. Also I didn't mention it as I know how passionate people get but YES Messi outside of Barcelona has equaled, nothing. I couldn't agree more with that statement. Argentina have a great team of individuals and that is their problem I think.

That new pic of Megs is insane!

Agree with all your points man, unfortunately being in Australia I found football late like 1998 from memory so I didn't get to appreciate players like Maradona, of course I've heard of him but yeah that is why my view is biased to that generation of stars. Also I didn't mention it as I know how passionate people get but YES Messi outside of Barcelona has equaled, nothing. I couldn't agree more with that statement. Argentina have a great team of individuals and that is their problem I think.

That new pic of Megs is insane!

Thanks Andre :hi5: may have some sneaky final WIP pics of Megatron this weekend :yess:

Friday update guys and this time its for my one of my two Sideshow Iron Man MKVI Legendary Scale Busts which are shown here...

y7u7y9ed.jpg

...which I decided to have repainted in a clean version as opposed to the original Battle Damage version. So basically, all the bust other than the stand has been repainted, including also the metallic suit under the chest panel which I decided to paint the whole darn thing and make it stand out more aswell as the circular disc part which cuts of the left arm which I repainted black rather than leave it red...

Enjoy the pics guys and as ever thanks for looking. Next week its my Sideshow Green Goblin Premium Format update which at last I managed to track down!!! :yess: Have a great weekend :wave

y9a4esu3.jpg

seryqybe.jpg

3egase4y.jpg

e2yzepug.jpg

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* IRON MAN MKVI LSB 'CLEAN' REPAINT PIC

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap
If only SS made it THIS way... the way it should have been!!!

CONGRATS MY FRIEND!!!!

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* IRON MAN MKVI LSB 'CLEAN' REPAINT PIC

Looks great, buddy!:hi5::yess::hi5::yess:

Oh, Andy...if you think I am impressed by professional quality, movie accurate paint jobs...well, you're right. Iron Man looks great, bud!

Great job Andy, it looks awesome :clap

So did you actually paint it yourself?

That looks great, most would be lucky to have one and you have two :)

10000000000 times better than original! great job!

impressive,most impressive..oops wrong film:lol.great job as always andy.:clap

Real nice job andy. Especially like the under plate paint application.

Would like to see a battle damage re paint of this. Even with all its flaws, its still a lovely bust and an epic pose.

Fantastic as always mate. Your workmanship is second to none.

Tempted to send you mine so you can do the biz on it. I still don't mind the battle damaged look but I just wish Sideshow would have gone with the clean look like you have done.

Last edited:

That's impressive. Did you order the Avengers Iron Man bust too?

Wow! That megaton is pure g1! It must have cost you a fortune to get this masterpiece. You are the luckiest guy to get this. Congrats bro! Enjoy it in good health. This brings back so many great memories. The 80s toons era was epic. Can't wait to see him next to prime. Now this is a super rare statue which does not need T&A to be grails. ;D let's get both together for pics soon!

Friday update guys and this time its for my one of my two Sideshow Iron Man MKVI Legendary Scale Busts which are shown here...

y7u7y9ed.jpg

...which I decided to have repainted in a clean version as opposed to the original Battle Damage version. So basically, all the bust other than the stand has been repainted, including also the metallic suit under the chest panel which I decided to paint the whole darn thing and make it stand out more aswell as the circular disc part which cuts of the left arm which I repainted black rather than leave it red...

Enjoy the pics guys and as ever thanks for looking. Next week its my Sideshow Green Goblin Premium Format update which at last I managed to track down!!! :yess: Have a great weekend :wave

y9a4esu3.jpg

seryqybe.jpg

3egase4y.jpg

e2yzepug.jpg

Great custom and repaint my friend Andy!

Back