Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a chance to see the actual outfit worn by Ledger and I have to say, the color of the DX11 coat is way off. The color of the original god awful mms version is the closest IMO

a4anebyh.jpg

Cool man.
What color is the motif on the Shirt? Black or Blue?

I had a chance to see the actual outfit worn by Ledger and I have to say, the color of the DX11 coat is way off. The color of the original god awful mms version is the closest IMO

a4anebyh.jpg

I agree about the color of the MMS coat, it's actually been brought uo before. The material they used for the MMS would have been better too.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Picked this up as my second hot toys figure from a fellow board member for a great price! Such an incredible figure, and the amount of accessories it comes with is crazy!

Yea this was my second one too. Also the best figure ever. They need more dx figures like this that comes with all the accessories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Jok...2497?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item4ac8ca5281

Has anyone bought one of these sets from ebay? I have a dx11 sculpt and body just sitting around and might buy one if the quality is decent enough

I feel I should point out, that one in particular is actually a DX01 knockoff set. There's actually a more recent DX11 knockoff set, though it's a bit more expensive: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-1-6...5463?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item417af38b27

I've bought this particular set for a quick custom Joker of my own, and while it looks awful in the seller's pics, with some futzing it actually looks pretty damn good for a knockoff. Here are some quick photos (with flash turned on) of my WIP custom Joker, entirely made out of DX11 knockoff parts aside from the hands (repainted the face of course):
IMG_0970.JPG IMG_0974.JPG
IMG_0978.JPG

I would like to have something confirmed though: what does the actual DX11 coat feel like material-wise? Because the knockoff seems to almost have a velvet-like quality to it though I could just be misusing terms here... (unless that's how the official coat is meant to feel like)

Got this figure on Friday, and here's my first shot at posing him:

I'm sure I'll be changing it every so often as there's so many posing options for this figure!

I'm new to Hot Toys and man I'd love to pick this up to go with the Armory set I have on PO, but cheapest I see is over $400...

I'm new to Hot Toys and man I'd love to pick this up to go with the Armory set I have on PO, but cheapest I see is over $400...

Keep an eye out in the For Sale section, and post in the WTB section also. I was able to pick one up for $300 shipped

I just bought the version of this that comes with just the figure and a few playing cards, no table. Got it at a good price too, all the others I saw were really pricey.

I know it is quite late to post interrogation photos of this HT Joker DX11 2.0, but it is just my favorite figure and I can't help staring at it.
Hope you like my sequence of TDK interrogation scene photos .

DSC02097(2).jpg
DSC01995(2).jpg
DSC02015(2).jpg
DSC02027(2).jpg
DSC02029(2).jpg
DSC02058(2).jpg
DSC02076(2).jpg
DSC02147(2).jpg
DSC02160(2).jpg

Great posing! The Dx11 serious sculpt kills the realism. Not sure how HT messed it up, but the first pic you took with the laughing one made me do a double take

Back