1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible (relaunch)

I just hope for the love of god !! SSC shipping to Chile will not be as high as $200.

mother-of-god.png

PS: I don't know when to use memes.

No, BBTS :monkey2... Then I have to pay 25% of items value+shipping combined in custom fees :monkey4

Collecting:slap...

Oh I see, that's one of the reasons why I pre-ordered from SSC, I readed here from some more experienced collector that SSC has one with the cheapest international shipping rates. So you pay a bit more on the Tumbler price when buying from SSC but you pay less on the shipping. :monkey1 , plus you have rights to the first batch..

I dread to think what this thing is gonna cost me to the UK with shipping and import duty. I'll just make sure my credit card has plenty on it!

Oh I see, that's one of the reasons why I pre-ordered from SSC, I readed here from some more experienced collector that SSC has one with the cheapest international shipping rates. So you pay a bit more on the Tumbler price when buying from SSC but you pay less on the shipping. :monkey1 , plus you have rights to the first batch..

So how much for the Tumbler from Sideshow? excl. shipping

So how much for the Tumbler from Sideshow? excl. shipping

I have not idea how much it's gonna be, but someone said SSC charged €50 to him to UK for an item which had similar dimensions to the Tumbler.

Is this still for preorder? Im interested in the batmobile. Also is it made by ss and will it be a limited run?

Toys 2 have 1 batpod instock for800lol

Question is who will buy the Camo version of the tumbler for the TDKR rise cause you know its comming?

Question is who will buy the Camo version of the tumbler for the TDKR rise cause you know its comming?

yeah i was wondering about that i made it look like joker vadilized my tumbler but i thought about repainting it camo and throw it on ebay and see what happens
6914192317_66bf7f289d_z.jpg

6914192307_72a6917171_z.jpg

6914192303_7325fbffa2_z.jpg

yeah i was wondering about that i made it look like joker vadilized my tumbler but i thought about repainting it camo and throw it on ebay and see what happens

While that is nicely done......wow...I would not do that.

Back