• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 to Mr Barlow for buying my Marto COnan sword -Fast payment/Easy to deal with/Highly Reommended
THANX BRO!!!

+1 for CeeemOr on the custom Ultimate Captain America. Super easy to work with. Thanks for the deal my friend.

+2 to Pringles for buying my Custom figures -Fast PAYMENT/Real easy to deal with/AWESOME FREAK/Highly Recommended
THANX BRO!!!

+1 to TD-0488 for buying my Custom figure -Great to deal with/Fast payment/AWESOME FREAK with an AWESOME COllection Room/Highly Recommended
THANX BRO!!!

+1 for Jack Bauer: Bought a Sideshow Greedo off of him, shipped quickly and was in great condition :duff

-1 to SilvioRivera. Beware this guy seems to be making a habit of ripping people off. I bought an item off him back in April and never received it. He kept making excuses in PMs to me but still nothing showed up. Other members here have been having similar issues with him. :mad:

+1 for djlin, for sending my item quickly and great communication.

1+ Derek2783
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT STORMTROOPER!!!

1+ LV702Eldar

and THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH FOR THAT DUTCH!!!...had been trying to get this for a while!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back