baloo custom biomask for HT original Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Superbe travail mon cher Baloo !!! Bravo et chapeau bas !!! Content d'être sur la liste !!!
:clap:clap:clap

These updates are just awesome Baloo, can't wait for my name to be called on the roll-call (but I am patient.) Any masterpiece is worth the wait. :clap

PREDBIOMASK54T.jpg

Unbelievable improvement. :thud:

Hello friends. :wave
Some updates:

PREDBIOMASK55T1.jpg

PREDBIOMASK55T2.jpg
will the surface become smooth again, like it was before?...
G - "Ultimate": 104 €
PREDBIOMASK51T1.jpg

model without lighting, assembled and painted (like movie)

H - "Full Ultimate" (Top of the range): 130 €
PREDBIOMASK51T2.jpg

model with lighting, assembled and painted (like movie)

HT already chewed his normally smooth armor, please don't do it with your helmet :(

Thank you all, friends! :bow

@ Levit05: There's no electronic my friend, just some welds to do properly, you know. Not a big deal in fact, but you have to beware not wanting to go fast. :wink1:

@ work13: Yep, Classic is supposed to match with HT version. Here is my process:
First layer = Aluminium (applied with an airbrush)
Second layer = 1 unit Polished Brass + 2 units of steel (applied with a small foam pad) to give that grainy aspect which is specific of Hot Toys. Then Micromesh when dried.
Finish = dark gray wash + varnish satin

@ P.: So, as I was just saying, only the Classic is with this grainy aspect because it is supposed to match with HT version. This variant is intended for collectors displeased by the design of HT's helmet but whom not wishing to go further in customization of their figure. :wink1:

thanks for the answer, baloo, and for the explanation what is "classic". i didn't understand it.
and "the final design" is so perfect :(
sad smile is because i just checked my number in the list and numbers before it ))

@ a-dev: Thank you my friend! :D

@ P.: Na, no problemo friend!
... But 2 "sad smiles" in 2 consecutive posts?! Arf! :lol
Be sure of one thing: you'll have your mask, as each of those who are on the list (I would understand that some may grow tired... :monkey3). That will take time it takes, but I got engaged and I always keep my promises.

ben nous voilà rassurés !!! :):):) OUF !!!

Non, je plaisante mon cher Baloo !!! Je serai très patient !
(en même temps, ça me laisse un peu le temps de choisir )

:wave:wave:wave

PREDBIOMASK51T2.jpg

PREDBIOMASK57T3.jpg

I like the major blast mark on the forehead better on the prototype. It looks too fuzzy or blurry in the final one. Just my opinion.

Question oh how much philosophic: can we satisfy everything to each? :dunno :lol
I tried to get closer as much as possible to the movie version:

PREDBIOMASK57T7.jpg
thehunterslairP1ref9.jpg

Knowing that it is possible to specify when ordering a particular preference, I'll bring the best I can to match... :wink1:
That suit you, friends?

Yep, your latest sample looks perfect going on that screengrab. If thats full ultimate (to include lighting) thats the one I will buy off you.

Thanks my friends! :D
It pleases me always so much to see my efforts rewarded by your enthusiasm!

@ Jkno: you know what, Sergiu... Vlad contemplates me from my desk of work now and I can't stop wondering if I'm going to be the next poor guy on his list... If you see what I mean. :lol :1-1:

Back