• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 Neutral for MercWithAMouth...

We had a deal for a Regular Carnage Comiquette I was selling...I was nice Enough to even Exept a payment plan for him...He wanted to pay every 2 weeks that was all settled on 4/14. So today When I asked When he would make 1st payment he acts like he never knew it was a Reg Comiquette..this all after he got 3 pm's saying it was...So now he tells me He will think about it, and if he still wants it, the first payment would not be until end of May...

Big time Games going on with buyer, so Beware.

1 Neutral for MercWithAMouth as well.

First I wanted to leave him the negative feedback, 'cause I was very angry, but then decided this experience should be qualified as neutral.

I bought the exclusive version of Mystique Comiquette (with the art sheet) from him. This guy is unable to pack the items correctly! First, he didn't seal two pieces of foam with the sticky tape (fortunately, all of the Mystique pieces arrived mint). However, the art came bent!

mystique-1.jpg

I really can't understand, how exactly did he manage to put it into the box, so that this sheet was pressed by the foam and, consequently, came bent. If it wasn't for the size and the weight of the box, I would definitely ship it back to him and claim all my money back.

Dude, learn to pack your items well! Buyers, keep this in mind if you decide to buy something from him!

Last edited:
+1 for Statue Seeker, great seller, awesome figure, highly recommend, thanks Bro!

A big +1 to taylerdurdem :yess: for the awesome amazing piece of art - His Predator 1 Bio Mask - Freaks if you don't already have this Mask i highly recomend it - It makes the P1 look like he jumped outta the movie - yeah its that good , Thanks again TD :yess: :hi5::wave

Huge +1 to Batman79

I just got Tysons Table and chairs set (Joker Interrogation Room)

Wow this set is freaking amazing , it is a work of art and craftsmanship / if you don't already own this i highly recomend it .

Much Respect to you Tyson for taking and idea / excecuting it for youself and then taking it a huge step further by Mass Producing it . Its every customizers dream to have his or her creation to be mass produced in such high quality like yours

I will start with the shipping box = Fantastic padding and packaging - not a scratch

The actual packaging for the set is a work of art itself / Hot Toys caliber packaging

The table is heavy / feels good / strong / not cheap at all , very durable

The chairs are also heavy and the craftsmanship on them are flawless / durable and i know alotta time went into producing them.

The led lamp is movie accurate and is insane

The paint apps are awesome

Overall i would give this a 20 out of 10 - its that good

Thanks again :wave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back