• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
slp bishop +1 for payment on medi vader
batfreak +1 for payment on sst vader
johngav +1 for payment nurse joker

Last edited:
+1 for Bub83 - great buyer and prompt payment for HT Predator 1. Very enthusiastic and great to deal with!

+1 for sithlordmacguyver! Thanks again Chad for buying the HT Joker gear lot and coat from me! :wave

+1 for persuazion! Thanks again Randy for buying the 1/6 scale M60E3 gun from me! :wave

Sorry ust got time to leave feedback after weeks checking and selling the product.

+1 to Legendary Hunter for fast payment on Falconer :)
+1 to Legendary Hunter for the greak Mk Iv. Love it.

Great transactions.

Positive and Neutral Feedback updated :duff
x :wave

+2 for ShaggyFx thanks again man

+9 to jimjimmyjones85 for selling me 9 various DVD's -SUPER FAST SHIPPING/Easy to deal with/AWESOME price!
THANX BRO'S for everything!

+2 YoNoSe for a great trade/purchase

These deals may have involved 2 or more items but they appear to have been made in 1 transaction. So a +1 has been added for each user.
x

-1 for lavigne for the last week and a half he strung me along saying he wanted to purchase my Maul PF and would pay me ASAP since we had struck a deal...when I asked him what was going on, as I still never got paid, he then said he was working on a deal for a diffrent one now. I had other offers on the table that I lost because of him. BEWARE!! of this Buyer.

I have the rights to choose from whom i want to buy with. Yr price was an additional $50 higher for the same item. There was no transaction taken place so im not entitled for the -1 feedback.

If you make a deal with someone, you should honor it, You chose to pay that price, I did not force you too. I had to come to you to ask Why you still never paid..Be a Man and tell the person, don't leave them hanging... -1 stands for you.

As I mentioned earlier in this thread the most this situation may be able to get is a Neutral as no money was exchanged but the buyer backed out of a deal.

I have looked into the circumstances and spoken to both parties and the buyer admits a deal was in place.
If a deal is in place then a buyer should honour that. If they back out later due to finding a cheaper option because they continued to look elsewhere despite them already having a deal with a member, that does warrant a Neutral Rating.

So please be sure before comitting to a deal folks, make sure you accept everything (including the price) and then stop fishing to find it cheaper elsewhere.

johngav +1 for payment nurse joker
This Feedback is actually for JohnGav11 so he has been added to the list and the FB added.

x :wave

Last edited:
A big +1 for seller General Kenobi - everything came exactly as described...

Another big +1 for buyer Crossbonez74 - very fast payment, enjoy the statue...

A WHOLE LOT OF NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FOR RICEaRONI!

NEVER DO A DEAL WITH USER RICEaRONI

im done struggling on whether or not i should go easy on this guy. first, as you may know, he sold me a DX joker, with busted PERS eyes, refuses to take the figure back for a refund, or even offer me a partial refund... you can see in this photo the eyes were misaligned before he sent it. but he told me the figure was perfect and complete..
198754_10150430247430386_567270385_17462221_7852198_n.jpg

also, the tiny safety pins for the grenade rig were MISSING. thanks to MAGLOR for the set on its way to me now...

now i go to take his shirt off because im selling the billy b set it came with and i see that his suspenders are broken, i didnt touch them AT ALL. they were carefully laid over his shoulders and tucked behind his back.
199337_10150433021115386_567270385_17487251_2207770_n.jpg

then i also notice the BONUS bank robber gun he included was BROKEN, and the stock is GLUED where it is supposed to turn on the hinge. try telling me you didnt know about THAT one RICEaRONI.

and lastly, this one im not sure about, but looking at MAGLORS pics of the grenade rig inside the coat, shouldnt this have rivets? what the hell did this guy sell me. he needs to be banned from the selling and buying threads.
183294_10150433026455386_567270385_17487307_6315685_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back