• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 to Crowing Horse. Purchased Sideshow Clash of the Kings EX dio at a FANTASTIC PRICE, and he accepted an installment plan as well.

Piece arrived slightly damaged, but the matter was resolved amicably and quickly to the satisfaction of both parties.

+1 to Maglor
+1 to ro926
+1 to DarthKry
+1 to elvis1976
+1 to ashkanls

All great buyers. Thanks guys! :rock

+1 Slp bishop
+1 Mookeylama
+1 Derek2783

Nice buyers, all. Thanks!

-1 for lavigne for the last week and a half he strung me along saying he wanted to purchase my Maul PF and would pay me ASAP since we had struck a deal...when I asked him what was going on, as I still never got paid, he then said he was working on a deal for a diffrent one now. I had other offers on the table that I lost because of him. BEWARE!! of this Buyer.

EDIT by mod:
This warrants a Neutral rating as no money exchanged hands, so a Neutral was given instead.
Shell.

Last edited by a moderator:
-1 for lavigne for the last week and a half he strung me along saying he wanted to purchase my Maul PF and would pay me ASAP...when I asked him what was going on he said he was working on a deal for a diffrent one now. I had other offers on the table that I lost because of him. BEWARE!! of this Buyer.

I have the rights to choose from whom i want to buy with. Yr price was an additional $50 higher for the same item. There was no transaction taken place so im not entitled for the -1 feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back