• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+2 for rgacin. Thanks again Don for the great shipped deal on SS Henry Jones, Sr. Exclusive figure!

+2 for bwayne. Thanks again Michael for the awesome deal on all of the great LOTR and James Bond figures and Bond Dalton and Craig head sculpts I got from you!
Great job of packing it all up too!

+2 for Predator vs. Alien. Thanks again T.J. for buying the HT ALIENS items (Sgt. Apone and Pvt. Drake HT figures) from me!

+2 for galactiboy. Thanks Joseph for buying the HT ALIENS power loader from me. I promise it'll be shipped to you soon this week.

+2 for Buttmunch. Thanks Brant for buying the 2 pairs of HT T-800 hands. I hope they help your custom Sgt. Slaughter figure!

+2 for die. Thanks again Jeff for buying the HT Rocky and Rambo figures from me. Also for the great lot of custom Steve Austin parts, and all the other great stuff I got from you in return!

Last edited:
+2 for Darthrazz got a good deal for Clone Obi and Asaj from him. Came quick and he even threw in an extra clone helm.

-1 for DarthCollector for backing out of a deal

EDIT: neutral per Mod Jen

Bent over backwards to make this deal and after it was finalized and agreed upon buyer backed out because I didn;t respond to his umpteenth pm the same day, I responded the very next day.

Last edited:
+1 for The Craw.

Thanks for awesome P1, fast n smooth transaction. Glad bought it from u!!!

+1 for Sskaaar. bought a gambit ex PF. thanks for the fast shipping.

Positive feedback for Unsung Hero:
Kept in contact, packaged well, and was in great shape just as described!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back