• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 to meanstreak. Thanks again Sean for the loose Star Trek Playmates 12" figure outfit set! :D "Live long and prosper"!

Very fast shipping, nice packing. Highly recommended!

+1 to xenofreak for a killer sculpt, I'm going to enjoy this :rock
+2 to Toy Anxiety for two shipments of parts on separate occasions.

+1 for Spenser: Sold me an awesome 1/6 custom figure of "The Thing from Another World". Figure is awesome the the turn around from start to finish was very quick!

Thanks so much :bow :bow :bow

+1 NEGATIVE feedback to hardstyle lover. I purchased a set of a COMPLETE box of Hot Toys Aliens snap kits. 12 complete alien face hugger eggs with figures inside. It shipped from Belgium. When I received it I proceeded to open and check each egg only to see what figures were in there. One of the figures, Ripley, was OPEN but complete so that was no big deal to me BUT it let me know these were not completely untouched. When I got to the 9th egg I opened it and there was nothing inside. I figured the seller just had it on a shelf somewhere and forgot to put it back. When I contacted the seller about this he became VERY nasty and told me they were BRAND NEW and either I was lying or someone at the post office stole it. :eek: They were NOT brand new because Ripley was open first of all.

I thought he was joking, I told him what would I have to gain by saying I didn't receive ONE figure?? That makes no sense. What would I have to gain? He said he didn't care and I could do whatever. He was very nasty and called me a liar! Who the hell would lie about that?? All I wanted was the missing figure. BE VERY CAREFUL IF YOU BUY FROM THIS GUY. I PAID $110 TO HIM THROUGH PAYPAL AND DIDN'T GET EXACTLY WHAT HE ADVERTISED.

Last edited by a moderator:
huge +2 for Xenofreak!! very pleasant person to deal with. great communication! fast shipper and all packed incredibly well. thank you!!

+1 for StarrDogg. Fast payment and a great person to deal with. Thanks and enjoy the figure.

+1 for vader70450.

I purchased his Thor PF EX. The item was securely packed, shipped quickly and his communication skills were on point (responded quickly to all of my questions)

Truly, a smooth transaction. Highly recommended as a seller.

Thanks again,
Rhy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back