• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New feedback thread!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for crazypredator2. I bought one item from him, great communication and item arrived as described. Thanks, Rolando

+2 for seller pmtz2005. I bought a Hot Toys ED209 and Battle Damaged Pred. Both arrived as described and greatly packed. Thanks again,

+2 for cocoboloboy bought SS Gandalf and an SS Aragorn...super fast shipping and very well packaged! Great to deal with!

+1 for The Drizzle for some cool folding chairs and fast shipment.

+1 for The Drizzle. Great packaging, and fast delivery! Thanks!:D

-3 for C.Howes_Sculptor

I have tried to get ahold of him for over a month for a refund with zero communication back the other way. I have been patient and even been respectful of his busy schedule but I have not received even so much as a reply. They were 3 seperate transactions:
- Custom Dark Knight Gordon head
- Custom Dark Knight Lucious Head
- Custom house cane
and all 3 have been payed for with the latest transaction occuring more than 2 months ago

+1 for abc_kid. Purchased my Batman hands and boots set. :D
+1 for Cryoguns. Purchased my Kroenen parts set. :D

Both guys paid very, very fast! They are assets to the board!

and...

-1 for C.Howes_Sculptor

I have tried to contact him for over at least a month for a refund with no communication being answered. I have been patient but I have not received even so much as a reply. pre-paid for a Dr. Greg House head way back on Dec 4, 2008. In the House thread, Chris said if we were not satisfied, it was okay, he guaranteed his work. I respectfully requested a refund because I was not happy with the sculpt shown. I have been ignored. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back