Eagle vs Fellbeast Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn son this piece is awsome! special thanks to SIDESHOW COLLECTABLES for sending my piece out quicker than a mada'. I was worried about finding something broken when i opened the box but it's pretty solid, no brakes, scratches, or marks simply perfect. the wing span on this beast is pretty impressive and solid, well on both the beast and eagle for that matter. ounce again sideshow you have out done yourself.

you get a dancing :bunnydanc

here we go- enjoy

DSC03762.jpg

DSC03763.jpg

DSC03764.jpg

DSC03766.jpg

DSC03767.jpg

DSC03768.jpg

DSC03769.jpg

DSC03770.jpg

DSC03771.jpg

the likeness on the eagle looks a bit off. :D j/k this thing is freaking awesome!!!! sweet man! congrats!!!

I had not received any kind of notice either, so I called CS and they explained that SS had received a small quantity of these. Those are going to Flexpay customers because they are already holding money from those people. The balance of them are scheduled to ship around the 26th.:confused:

All of you who have received notices - does that sound right to you? Are you all Flexpayers?

Great pics DvdMalice! Damn, I can't wait to get the faux bronze piece now. The regular version is absolutely stunning. I probably won't get it for another 3 weeks until the dealer I ordered it from receives them. :monkey2

hey, dvdmalice, is the eagle stable? I ask because that seems to be a lot of weight on just the tail of the fellbeast :confused:

hey, dvdmalice, is the eagle stable? I ask because that seems to be a lot of weight on just the tail of the fellbeast :confused:

well it's pretty stable but the only thing i'm concerned about is someone pulling on it and the tail might crack. it's being held by one of those stems that go into the tail but other than that, it's freaking hardcore!!!!!!!!

Thank GOD and SIDESHOW for flexpay cuh:naughty:naughty:naughty

Back