• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sideshow Feedback Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 to jason2885 for fast payment on the GG Anakin bust. Glad I could help.

+1 for Adoptedscot. always great to deal with. i can't wait to see pics when you have everything all set up. thanks again Shell!

+1 for customizewannabe for fast payment for Dead Security. Thanks Ed.

+1 for icruise.

Good trader, fast payment, highly recommended.

Thanks again,

GG

Leaving my first feedback! +1 for The Josh forgood com, prompt payment and for having some patience!

-10 for Tendou-Kabuto for failing to deliver on items paid and stealing some of my money.

Read up on more scams run by him over at statue forum.
https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=74370

I thought he was a cool guy but it turns out he is nothing but a scammer.

Thanks guys for your feedback and advice. Went by the name Ken Kei @ Tendou Souji @ henshinhobbyhyper. His email is [email protected]

You can see the exact pics at www.henshinhobby.com.
Look up "So Says Doom".

Sadly I was new to eBay so he exploited my innocence. Pretended to delay by looking for a box to ship it in and too busy and all that bulls**t and claimed it got shipped back to him.

By the time I smelled his stink it was too late to file a claim and eBay and Paypal wouldn't help. Not even for a fraudulent case. That's how eBay protects their members.

I have lost faith in them and sworn never to do eBay again.

I even reported to FBI's online fraud dept and never got anything.

If anyone can help me track down and catch these crooks, I will be truly grateful and will repay your kindness. Not to mention getting the trash out of our community. Feeding on other collectors are just dowright low with the worst of them.

Thanks again, guys, for your kind support and sympathy.

God bless.

This is indeed a member here named Tendou-Kabuto ( https://www.statueforum.com/member.php?u=4531 ). He is also a member at SSF too.

Ive been scammed by him as well. Had a lot of orders in with him for stuff and he never delivered. only excuses and broken promises. After a year of waiting for my stuff I finally made a call to my credit card company and they forced paypal to negative his account for the amount of roughly $900 and I got my card credited back. Needless to say one of my transactions was not able to be credited back to me which was my oversight at the time and I was not able to recover that amount of $300.

Id say that anyone about to deal with Tendou-Kabuto should definitely NOT do so unless you like being scammed.

Last edited:
Dang. I seriously thought you guys were best pals here and Mediworld.

Dang. I seriously thought you guys were best pals here and Mediworld.

yeah youre telling me. Which is most of the reason why I let him slide for so long without delivering what I paid for. But now his true colors are apparently showing.

That sucks to hear... always enjoyed his contributions. Bummer to say the least, thanks for the heads up Nash :duff

Credit El Roranous with another +1 good deal. Received the DVD player in great shape and quick shipping.

Thanks again Rory.

+2 for Lerath666 for buying my aragorn and legolas... I know they have gone to a far better place. :monkey2 :crying :crying :monkey2

(working on thread update right now) :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back