ZsaszSays Ltd. | Custom Work [BREAKING ● TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE ● STRANGERS]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZsaszSays Ltd. | Custom Work [SLIPKNOT • CAPTAIN SPAULDING • NEW SHOP • TONTO]

That base looks awesome man!

Thanks Andrew. :duff

Earlier in the week I had the chance to take out the whole piece to an area about 10 minutes from my place to get some good pictures of it.

eSZHkB.png

0AK9bT.png

D4b8CM.png

OIsDbx.png

0bwro7.png

8iMY0G.png

bE7lgy.png

3y1Zft.png

Re: ZsaszSays Ltd. | Custom Work [SLIPKNOT • CAPTAIN SPAULDING • NEW SHOP • TONTO]

That diorama and photography just kicks ass. I'm waiting for a new code from Sideshow and I'll be picking Tonto up. I may have to buy a diorama from you man. That just looks soooo sweet!

That looks amazing!

So Imageshack started charging, which is f'ing rediculous, and my photos are way too big and too many to upload on here. So I cant really do much updating. Ill try though...but if you guys want to see my work check out the Facebook or website by clicking on the links in my signature.

Here's the recent update on Facebook.

Happy Monday everybody.
I apologize for the lack of updates, life's been busy. We got a ton of new updates coming soon. Lots of new projects in the pipeline. We've also been in talks working to set up some big things for ZsaszSays Ltd. this year. Cant announce them just yet, but soon.

To those who have outstanding orders with us... not to worry, theyre on the way soon. Those who have ordered "The Rabbit" figures, I'll have some special goodies included in your order as a thanks for your patience.

Thats all for today folks, have a great day!

-Jon

Last edited:

Hey everybody. As I stated months ago I dont update here anymore. If you want to follow my work checkout my website and Facebook page.

Anyways one quick little update. ZsaszSays Ltd. had an art show this past weekend. Here's some pics...

Amazing work man just awesome!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Re: ZsaszSays Ltd. | Custom Work [October Exhibit Pictures]

So its been a hell of a long time since I updated this thread. Here's the latest work Ive done. To see all my work and updates like the Official Facebook page, or check out the Official Website.

Last edited:
Re: ZsaszSays Ltd. | Custom Work [BREAKING ● TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE ● STRANGERS]

Amazing work on the Leatherface. Such detail!

Re: ZsaszSays Ltd. | Custom Work [BREAKING ● TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE ● STRANGERS]

As always amazing stuff here! You have a website which is awesome! Doesn't seem to be anywhere to purchase your stuff. Maybe I'm missing something.

Back