Zootopia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nah bro
for me it was always taz

latest

4cMeVNR.gif

In the late 90's when I worked for AOL signup, every other dude wanted TAZ in their user name. And were pissed when they got TAZ1255485.

Got to see this during a preview screening during the Disney Infinity Next event. Really enjoyed it. Some really funny moments in this.

I wonder if this will become a franchise idea that Disney can build n like CARS or is it a one shot deal like Big Hero 5 or UP

Zootopia is easily Disney animation's best effort in the CGI era. Funny, witty, appeals to both kids and adults, and delivers a great message about diversity and inclusion. I really think WDAS has closed the gap on Pixar with their consistency the last few years.

I wonder if this will become a franchise idea that Disney can build n like CARS or is it a one shot deal like Big Hero 5 or UP

BH6 is getting a TV show starting 2017, more Hiro and Baymax coming!

Last edited:
Zootopia is easily Disney animation's best effort in the CGI era. Funny, witty, appeals to both kids and adults, and delivers a great message about diversity and inclusion.

Agreed. I was really impressed and surprised at how mature this movie was. It dealt with issues like racial profiling really well. It's one of the few movies that I've wanted to immediately watch again after finishing it.

Have yet to watch this movie in full, but I've seen snippets when I've played the Blu-Ray for my kids. I like what I saw, and on a cursory glance, the CG animation was the best I've seen so far.

I thought "Tangled" was a better film overall. "Zootopia" pushed the messages a bit too much and were a little too heavy handed on the commentary on modern society. A lighter touch was needed.

Back