zombie Town

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

panzerwerk

Freakzoid
Reaction score
As im coming up with ideas for the finalized Dio for the One Sixth Fanatics show in Las Vegas , i decided to set some figures up to get an idea of how much space im going to use, heres the pics i took , this will not be the final idea and the Resident evil figs will not be used , but you get an idea .

zdio2.jpg

zdio1.jpg

zdio3.jpg

zdio4.jpg

Awesome pics and Idea! I can't wait to see the final.

I was thinking of a display using HT's militay guys... but don't know yet. Need more Zombies to spark the creative drive!:D

Yeah PW!! That is freakin AWESOME! I love seeing the whole lot of em all together with a diorama.... Really does make for a fantastic display. The more of these zombies I get and make, the more I want to find a way to display them all together with a cool dio!

Can't wait to see the final work man...:rock

Thanks Very Much Guys , all i have to say is , if you can make it to the show in Vegas , you will be able to see the whole thing in person , the base is going to be huge , three of us are working on some of the details tonight ,its going to be huge and awesome , i need to make about 10 more Zombies .:monkey4

Zombie first test piece

took a standard Dragon Volker (i think) and did a quick Zombie job on him , please don't judge this too harshly ,it has a few coats and i had Marker ink bleed through the eyes ,so they got severely messed up , but it give the basic idea , some of the Zombies will have more gory wounds and such , this was just a basic guy .
zom_test1.jpg

zom_test_2.jpg

Nice! :rock

Also... A neat trick I learned for creating Zombie wounds and such on vinyl headsculpts. A lighter. Just stick the head close to the flame until you start to see bubbles forming wherever you want them. It really does the trick and makes for some random rotten and diseased flesh. :rock2

BTW as an added bonus , im making Buffy a Zombie Cheerleader as per wishes ive seen posted on this board !

The zombie town is going to look great, and it's gonna' be huge. Buildings, vehicles, living survivors and lotso' living dead guys.
I don't think I'm going to make the OSF show at this point but I'd suggest anyone who can try to make it there. All kinds of one sixth, some of the best etailers, and custom suppliers will be there up close and personal, as well as the finest craftsmen I know of in the 1/6th hobby.
And Steve, aka "Panzerwerk", is one of the best resin casters in the game and made his "bones" so to speak doing sculpting and casting for museums and major collectors of fossils. He used to have a six foot tall T-Rex in his living room. He posted an original zombie sculpt he did a while back. He was planning to do some more and had some ideas for improvements he'd like to make. He went "desicated" dead the first time around and I believe is going "juicy" on his next sculpt. This guy lives for the living dead.
Sorry for the digression, but personally I wish werewolves, big honkin' Bernie Wrightson style ones, would come back into vogue and we'd see those in 1/6th. I like zombies, but I LOVE werewolves.

Back