Zombie to direct Halloween 9!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This should be interesting. I thought H1KC was ok. Devils Rejects kicked ass! I also like most of his music videos he directed. Especially Dragula, Living Dead Girl, & Return of the Phantom Stranger.

Also Sideshow needs to make some 1/6th Scale Devils Rejects figures. Spaulding would be kick ass!

I Loved Devil's Reject. Mr. Zombie took me by surprised. I didn't expect him to do such a great job. Very original. in the other hand, House of 1000 Coprses was :monkey2 Reminded me too much of Texas Chansaw Massacre. No originality at all.

Now, about Halloween 9....hard to judge right now. But IMO, it will be interesting to see how he invisions Myer's actions. I just hope that he keeps true to the primary essence of the film, which is slow, eerie, and then sudden shock :cool:

EVILFACE said:
Looks like he is not doing Halloween 9, but a relaunch of the Halloween series.

lol, didnt they say that with Resurrection?? seriously though-- i think they say that every movie with hopes of rekindling fans hope for a good one.

hairlesswookiee said:
lol, didnt they say that with Resurrection?? seriously though-- i think they say that every movie with hopes of rekindling fans hope for a good one.
exactly.
when they flush the first down the sh!tter. they know they need to squeeze off something new to win back the fans they lost.

did anyone see the Descent or Dog Soldiers??? they are directed by neil marshall, another truly gifted horror director to emerge recently. i think he would do a good job with the new halloween.

hairlesswookiee said:
did anyone see the Descent or Dog Soldiers??? they are directed by neil marshall, another truly gifted horror director to emerge recently. i think he would do a good job with the new halloween.

While I thought Dog Soldiers was just ok, I LOVED The Descent.

The Descent was almost disturbing and VERY creepy. Best horror movie in years.

Everyone should check it out.

I would love for him to get a shot at Halloween or another classic sequel.

Gruson said:
While I thought Dog Soldiers was just ok, I LOVED The Descent.

The Descent was almost disturbing and VERY creepy. Best horror movie in years.

Everyone should check it out.

I would love for him to get a shot at Halloween or another classic sequel.

yeah, Dog Soldier was okay. I haven't seen The Descent yet but heard great things about it. I will definitely have to watch it. IMO, Sam Raimi should do one just for kicks :D

Back