ZKULPTOR'S custom 1/6 portraits MARTY MCFLY *ROUGH* IMAGES LAST PAGE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZKULPTOR'S custom 1/6 portraits JOHN McCLANE**FINISHED **IMAGES LAST PAGE

Here's Mr. John McClane.
Tweaked the original Willis sculpt, this guy is thinner, younger, less wrinkles... and hair...yup lots of it... and one cigarette.

$65 shipped in the U.S.
$69 International
-Erick

you offers no neck?

HOly smokes your likenesses are amazing! You need to work for Sideshow! They need better likeness sculptors for their maquettes and PFs!!!

Wow, I'll take one of the young Bruce, that looks killer.

Also, are you offering him neckless?

awesome bruce willis

Yes, please is there a neckless version? I got a Dastan body that already has a neck.

Beautiful Willis! :bow

Erick, first... THANK YOU.

One criticism if I may...

die_hard.jpg

I think he still looks a bit too old for DH1 McClane. Maybe the furrow between the brow is too severe and a few too many wrinkles on the forehead.

Not sure if you've casted this already and certainly not sure if comments are welcome but I'm taking my lead from your Selene thread where it seemed you did address a few concerns.

Could you please post a shot of the Willis sculpt without the cigarette?

Erick will you make a necklees version of this head? I will be very interested in a neckless version.
;)

I ask for a neckless head because with a Hot Toys Royce/wolverine body should look perfect.
;)

Erick, first... THANK YOU.

One criticism if I may...

die_hard.jpg

I think he still looks a bit too old for DH1 McClane. Maybe the furrow between the brow is too severe and a few too many wrinkles on the forehead.

Not sure if you've casted this already and certainly not sure if comments are welcome but I'm taking my lead from your Selene thread where it seemed you did address a few concerns.

I like it, and I received today the older Bruce and, man, it looks so awesome in "person", is such a great artpiece...anyway, I did a little photoshopping based on your message...something like this maybe?
picture.php

I love it! I'll definitely be picking one up. Is there going to be a limited run? Funds are tied up now, but I will get one soon.

Eric

Back