ZKULPTOR'S custom 1/6 portraits MARTY MCFLY *ROUGH* IMAGES LAST PAGE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZKULPTOR'S custom 1/6 portraits UPDATE JUNE 6TH

Need to see with the sculpted hair first before making a decision.

Better images guys, sorry that first one made her nose look a bit too wide... sorry for the quick Michael Jackson hair mock up..no time lol!

Erick
Selene is looking really nice. Great job so far. Were you going to go for the more dry look or greasy wet look for the hair?

Your work kicks so much ass!

Re: ZSKULPTOR's custom 1/6 heads - show off thread

Hmmm...love the sculpt but personally, not feeling the newer hairstyle. Would like something more of a refined version of the original.

^^^ Me too!

Re: ZKULPTOR'S custom 1/6 portraits SELENE IMAGES LAST PAGE

Cool thanks for your feedback guys, sad thing is I cannot do the little strands....any ideas?

I think strands have to be cast separately and glued on afterward. Feng, Kai, and Hot Toys have all used separately-cast hair attachments to achieve that over-hanging look. It just means some additional fabrication costs to pass along to the customers.

Customers? Cool with that?

mlppb9.jpg

This shot here is just about perfect just needs the fine detail added. The extra strands can be casted seperately and added as Gruff stated.

I would say this style and length looks pretty nice.

33kgc9l.jpg

I think strands have to be cast separately and glued on afterward. Feng, Kai, and Hot Toys have all used separately-cast hair attachments to achieve that over-hanging look. It just means some additional fabrication costs to pass along to the customers.

Hi Gruff,
I agree, truth is it is a lot of work to get them cast, but I will ask the caster. If he says yes, I am sure there will be an extra cost.
Will keep you posted.
-E

Last edited:

I'd even just take a bald one or one without the top of the head and give her real hair. This looks awesome. Didn't have a ton of interest prior but I'm really digging this.

Spoke to caster.... he can do it, no extra charge.... only thing is people will have to detach the set of strands and glue it themselves....changing hair to a more relaxed look....

-Erick

Spoke to caster.... he can do it, no extra charge.... only thing is people will have to detach the set of strands and glue it themselves....changing hair to a more relaxed look....

-Erick

I'm on board with this idea. :yess:

-Erick

:clap Take your time on the hair. Get all that detail in there. :yess:

Back