ZKULPTOR'S custom 1/6 portraits MARTY MCFLY *ROUGH* IMAGES LAST PAGE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZSKULPTOR's custom 1/6 portraits

I've never seen anything like it.

ASTOUNDING!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, that Willis sculpt looks like you're holding some creepy, old baby head in your hand. One of the best sculpts I've seen in a while.

Certainly the best Bruce Willis likeness I've ever seen. Please keep that signature cocky half smirk for your DH1 McClane.

Younger version, more like the Jim Lee style, with optional alternate/separate cowl.
*****Neck looks thin from front shot... fish eye effect from lens... will take better images tomorrow.*****

If we'll see a DH1 with the same quality...
I definitely will have some cardiac attack

tumblr_lc663qHJpr1qf1irgo1_r1_500.gif

GREAT job as always Erick!

FFS Erick, you just make the rest of us look bad. Willis is perfect, I dunno how you do it. Looking forward to the rest of the pieces you are going to produce in your 'spare' time.

Al

Younger version, more like the Jim Lee style, with optional alternate/separate cowl.
*****Neck looks thin from front shot... fish eye effect from lens... will take better images tomorrow.*****

Now that's the Batman headsculpt I want!!! I'm all in!

Eric

Best Bruce Willis to date! Might have to get that Batman too just because it would be so much fun to paint that!

These are all simply beautiful sculpts. The detail that you've managed to get on the skin is just amazing. :D

The detail on the Bruce Willis sculpt is ____ing phenomenal!

Small update.
Bald and hair versions will be cast
-Erick

Back