Zelda trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You thought that looked good?

as an elaborate April Fools joke? yes, it looked good...can you imagine how much that cost to make? :google

as a viable movie, hell no. someone nailed it when they said it was like a Sci-Fi Channel Original movie.

It will still probably be better then the Mario Movie

they could have Link just sneeze on the camera for an hour and a half and it would be better than the debacle known as Super Mario Brothers - The Movie.:duh

they could have Link just sneeze on the camera for an hour and a half and it would be better than the debacle known as Super Mario Brothers - The Movie.:duh

Complete garbage!!

super-mario-bros-movie.jpg

:lol

I just saying... its crapitude could be on the level. April 1st next year is a Wednesday, they sometimes release movies on Wednesday.

No record on of anything on IMDb.com, or on the supposed actors. The guy supposedly playing Shashalara has some bit work, nothing major. Also, when has IGN.com EVER had a production company? If you need more proof it's a joke here's the story from G4.com:

https://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/684102/Legend_of_Zelda_Movie_On_The_Way.html

Yeah, sure it is a joke... but the scale of it is pretty impressive. Although honestly as terrible as it looked, it'd still be fun to watch.

I don't think it would be. Why mash elements of games together when you can just follow the given chronology of the first game on through?

I actually thought that was pretty cool. I would've expected a live action Zelda to be much goofier. If it's a fake, it's a damn good one.

It's been confirmed as a fake...there's a note up on IGN...

As a film, it looked to have sucked, but in my books, it's one of the best April Fool's jokes I've ever seen...

Well done to all those involved...

It's been confirmed as a fake...there's a note up on IGN...

As a film, it looked to have sucked, but in my books, it's one of the best April Fool's jokes I've ever seen...

Well done to all those involved...

I will give IGN their props, they pulled a great April Fools joke.

Back