Statue Zelda Majoras mask Skull kid on moon statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok thats fine i wont post any future statues i have here, i am getting many cool ones very shortly.

1537ce9.jpg

i am not trying to sell anything or ask anyone for anything, I just thought you all would like to see this statue as its pretty awesome. I think better then first4figures and a quarter of the cost. So say what you want about me. I dont care. Im just sharing a statue and i will advise who the sculpter is if anyone is interested

A quarter of the costs? The original price tag was 100$, AND at least that one's official... I very much doubt this one is.

I think he means the going price right now, on ebay its over $1000 and i do think it looks better and its much bigger the original is 9 in this is over 20 in

Is this Arnold movie bearable to watch? :lol

I've never seen it but Around the World in 80 Days is a Jackie Chan & Steve Coogan movie that was meant to launch Coogan's film career in the States but it was both a critical & commercial failure & as a result his US film career ended before it even began. Which was a real shame because I love the guy as I'm a big fan of Alan Partridge.

Back