Zebraten's customs/Female Wildling

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Zebraten's customs/Bat-Dam

Great custom figures Doug, especially like the beefed up Ant Man and The Dam Bat Man .

Cheers,
Peter.

Re: Zebraten's customs/John Constantine

My take on John Constantine. thanks for looking

A1D626D6-09FE-4C3F-B9DB-4693AECE0473_zps6znaagtw.jpg

Ha! Thanks, buddy. I enjoyed the first episode. Second was just OK. Can't help but think HBO or showtime would have been a better choice, though.

Too true! I love that comic book culture has gone mainstream, but where's the chain smoking? Where's the grittiness? Let Arrow and the Flash keep it PG.

My take on John Constantine. thanks for looking

View attachment 143936

Hot damn! Haven't stopped by the forum in quite a while but you haven't lost your touch one bit Doug. I wish I could catch you in NY, it would be really cool to meet you and the others in person.

My girlfriend will definitely visit and send me pics of the show though. :wave

Re: Zebraten's customs/TitanFall pilot

Wow. Love your take on the pilot! Now let's see you take on the Titan! :)

Re: Zebraten's customs/Female Punisher

My only thought would be to give it a more feminine look somehow, like an exposed stomach or something. Maybe it's just because I don't have a male figure next to it for comparison but it looks pretty bulky

Nah, I prefer her how she is... I think a real killer isn't going to worry about looking feminine, rather making sure her body is protected :lol

Great work as always Zebraten :rock :rock :rock

best outside-of-the-box customizer going imo - always a treat to check out your latest works doug :) i'm pretty certain to see something i've never seen before from you chili - always a win.

Back