Zack Snyder's Army of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was when the word gay meant lighthearted and carefree.

200.gif

Here's to your ****.

After the opening sequence you might as well just skip to the last 45 minutes because those are pretty much the only parts worth watching.

So, I decided to watch this. Friday night movie with my kids. 15 minutes in. Opening scene is laugh out loud stupid. It's definitely gonna be a dumb as **** movie.

Zach has officially confirmed it for me. He is mentally a teenage boy, 13 - 15, trapped inside an adult males body.

:rotfl

300 & Watchmen are now a faded distant memory for me.

So, after watching this, I've determined the Zack Snyder fanboys are gonna love this. And talk about how deep it is.

That's all I got. :wink1:

It was pretty much an hour too long, the characters and dialogue were beyond cliched, (there are at least three moments where characters were meant to ‘open up’ about their feelings, but it was toe curlingly bad), the zombies couldn’t work out if they were mindless minions or part time Uruk-hai... but the constant ‘borrowings’ from ALIENS started as an homage and just casually strayed into blatant rip off! All in all, for me it was a puerile mess. Unless you are a dedicated Snyder and/or zombie genre fan... avoid!

Back