Zack Morris Is Awesome

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More than 90% of the time that I laughed at a Jimmy Fallon skit on SNL was because he was breaking character. Watch the Walken/Farrell Cowbell skit...it get to the point where he can't even be on camera. Who can forget the Drew Barrymore skit in the hot tub where they actually stopped acting for a second to get his composure. If there is anyone in Hollywood I scratch my head over wondering why he has a career its Fallon.

As for his reunion, I loved Saved by the Bell, watched even through the College Years which weren't that bad. The only one they'll have a hard time with is Screech who has become one of the biggest ^^^^^^^s in TV history.

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="https://widgets.nbc.com/o/4727a250e66f9723/4a2e91588d2757ab/4a2e7555dbc63ed7/da0b6e68/-cpid/b78f76129d11cd" id="W4727a250e66f97234a2e91588d2757ab" width="384" height="283"><param name="movie" value="https://widgets.nbc.com/o/4727a250e66f9723/4a2e91588d2757ab/4a2e7555dbc63ed7/da0b6e68/-cpid/b78f76129d11cd" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /></object>

:lol:lol:lol

Good stuff.

While most of the SBTB cast would rather shy away from the characters that made them famous (and led to type-casting), Mr. MPG has the guts to go full out with very little promotion of his show. Much respect. All 90s stars should embrace what made them famous and laugh at themselves, and not shy away from (or get offended by) what made them stars in the first place (I'm looking at you Vanilla Ice).

Why be offended? I have nothing but good memories of Zack Morris and his times at Bayside. I would love to see a reunion. As far as the main cast, they have all aged pretty well.
281x211.jpg

You are no longer worthy to bare the "awesome" label. :monkey4

Knowing my Saved by the Bell trivia is precisely what makes me awesome Eli. So STFU and continue ^^^^ing over the starving children of Africa.

Why be offended? I have nothing but good memories of Zack Morris and his times at Bayside. I would love to see a reunion. As far as the main cast, they have all aged pretty well.
281x211.jpg

Funny that they missed Lisa and Slater in that picture.

The one who seems to have aged the worst is Leanna Creel, the actress who played Tori. This picture isn't so bad but there was another not too long ago and she looks as if she went through the ringer.

Bio_SBTB_LeannaCreel02.JPG

Especially considering how hot her triplet sister Monica turned out:

12457.jpg

Monica and Joy both still do commercials like the Swiffer commercials, Progressive commercials, etc. While Leanna hasn't done ^^^^ since 2000.

Saw it too.

Loved it.

He still looks so young.

"I'm so excited!"

LMAO

Back