Zack Morris Is Awesome

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Caedus

Formerly Congerking
Reaction score
<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="https://widgets.nbc.com/o/4727a250e66f9723/4a2e91588d2757ab/4a2e7555dbc63ed7/da0b6e68/-cpid/b78f76129d11cd" id="W4727a250e66f97234a2e91588d2757ab" width="384" height="283"><param name="movie" value="https://widgets.nbc.com/o/4727a250e66f9723/4a2e91588d2757ab/4a2e7555dbc63ed7/da0b6e68/-cpid/b78f76129d11cd" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /></object>

I saw that last night as well!!! :rock

I was blown away by that awesomeness. What a great sport he is! :rock

Is it sad that I knew his SAT score?:lol:lol:lol

worfisfrustratedmz8.gif

That is great. Last week, Fallon had Steve Martin and Paul Simon on in the same show, which was really something to see. And the Roots are an amazing band to have. Seems like everything about Fallon's show is amazing. . .except for the crappy host and most of the writing.

I knew the name of the band as well. As well as Malibu Sands and STACEY CAROSI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got every single reference. Those two I knew before he even said them. I am amazed at how much of that show I remember.:lol:lol:lol

Hate to admit it- but yeah I liked the show. Even watched the college year, not years, cus' it only lasted one. I don't remember one other kid in my school saying the watched-but they all did.

SBTB was a little after my time, but I did catch a re-run or 2. The comparison pics of Zack then and now were pretty amazing in that he hasn't changed as much as I would have expected.

And you do have to give Mark-Paul credit for being a sport about the whole thing.

I can't believe just how little he's aged. He almost looks as young as he did in SBTB!!

And kudos to him for being such a great sport. He's had a nice career since Bayside, and it's great that he isn't ashamed of his roots.

I remember Zack Attack....I even remember the trio girl group Hot Sundae with Kelly, Jesse and Lisa....and the "I'm so excited...I'm so excited....I'm so......scared.....(crying)" :lol

That ********* Jimmy Fallon cannot live act for his life, when he was "timed out" he kept moving and laughing even though the full frontal view was only 2 seconds.

wow that was amazing to watch!! brings back so many memories!! i used to love that show! i even watched the college years!!

im glad Zack was a good sport!! it will be very cool to have them reunite!!

i want to buy the dvd's now!! lol

That ********* Jimmy Fallon cannot live act for his life, when he was "timed out" he kept moving and laughing even though the full frontal view was only 2 seconds.

My wife and I were saying the same thing. That was the worst part about him being on SNL. He could never keep a straight face on camera, and it would ruin the entire skit.

Not that those skits were good anyways. Everything after Phil Hartman's time just got progressively worse, and now it's an absolute joke.

Back