Action Figure (Z-Days) MACZ-SOG: Searching for Survivors

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve74

Super Freak
Reaction score
MACZ-SOG is the unit made up of what's left of Special Operations Groups like SOFD, SEALs, RECON and CCC after the out break of Z-Days. Their main OBJ is the acquisition on intel through the capturing, studying then physically destroying the walking dead. They also perform security, rescue and sweep and clear missions. MACZ-SOG or "Z-Boys" operate in 2-6 man teams, the men are highly trained in the Urban Management of zombies, wilderness survival, martial arts/edged weapons and holistic medicine. The Z-Boys' command falls under Col. Lynch who is located in the super secure site of the Cheyenne Mountain Complex in Colorado but they operate out of FOB throughout the infected areas across the U.S. If you're lost and surrounded outside the wire, these are the boys they send to bring you back safe or put you down if you've been turned.

mac20z20sog.jpg

IMG_0371.jpg

IMG_0372.jpg

IMG_0375.jpg

IMG_0379.jpg

IMG_0381.jpg

IMG_0382.jpg

IMG_0384.jpg

IMG_0388.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

Damn, that is all kinds a bad ass!!! The enviroment is sick! And the weathering on everything is excellent!

tHAT IS AWESOME MAN - gREAT dIORAMA AND the weathering is amazing - Can't help it but the dude in the beanie looks like he seen one up close . LOLZ

So was Beanie bit? And is hoodie gonna take him out? :lol

Yeah the guy in the beanie was bit, I was thinking of two different ways to go with the story.
1st idea; guy was bitten but not infected. He and his Ranger buddy go on the lamb because ROE states that anyone explosed to the infection must be put down. So they not only have to deal with the walking dead trying to kill them but also people from their own unit.
2nd idea; guy was bitten and will turn but is trying to finish the OBJ before his buddy hollows out his head.
I kind of like the 1st idea better, I can do more with it.

Yeah the guy in the beanie was bit, I was thinking of two different ways to go with the story.
1st idea; guy was bitten but not infected. He and his Ranger buddy go on the lamb because ROE states that anyone explosed to the infection must be put down. So they not only have to deal with the walking dead trying to kill them but also people from their own unit.
2nd idea; guy was bitten and will turn but is trying to finish the OBJ before his buddy hollows out his head.
I kind of like the 1st idea better, I can do more with it.

How do you get bit but not infected? Oldschool mantra before the whole "no one gets left behind." Hoodie should pop him and take his gear. Mission first! :lecture:lecture:lecture

Back