Yvonne De Carlo has died

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How sad. Only Marilyn(Pat Priest) and Eddie([SIZE=-1]Butch Patrick)[/SIZE] are left.

munsters.jpg

I had a friend whose mother (a burnout hippie in the 70's) looked like her and I always thought they were the same person when I was little.

A bit off topic....but has it ever been said as to why SS never got this license?? Seems like it would be a no brainer for them to make these figures in 12" form.

King Darkness said:
A bit off topic....but has it ever been said as to why SS never got this license?? Seems like it would be a no brainer for them to make these figures in 12" form.

My guess is if the TV classics they did do had done better, they probably would have gotten around to both of these!!!

lcummins said:
My guess is if the TV classics they did do had done better, they probably would have gotten around to both of these!!!

Yeah, I'm sure you are right Lonnie.

Man that would be awesome to own a set of 1:6 Munsters by SS!

That's sad to hear. It was watching The Munsters and The Addams Family as a kid that nurtured my love of horror and fantasy...

I just ordered the Electric Tiki Lily Munster maquette. I had been thinking of
ordering it for sometime. Now with this beautiful woman's passing I will honor
her memory with this toonful rendering.

Herman, Lily and Grandpa reunited in Ghoulish Heaven

Back