yum, beer is good...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

all beer tastes horrible...

i haven't even tasted the stuff in about 3 years i bet... and then it was only at my wedding... i think i had 2 Coronas...

If I drink one its gonna be this but most of the time I dont even drink beer cause I can't really stand it. I'll be more likely to drink Smirinoff Ice or something like that. Not really a big drinker though at all. I've probably had 20-25 drinks since I turned 21 and only 1 before that.

BAILEYS!!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees, Jon likeseses his Baiiiiiileyssssss...

:banana :hat :dance :google :smokin :drool :ted :peace :yay :naughty :toast :wave :rock :bonk :clap

India Pale Ale. Avery, Flying Dog, Dillon Dam here in CO. Bridgeport, Stone, Lagunita from west coast.

That's 'cause American beer is like watered down cat pi$$.
Yes, yes it's true! There are some good micro-brews, though. Can't group them in with all of the others! ;)

I've probably had 20-25 drinks since I turned 21
Josh, you're supposed to have that many ON your 21st b-day. What on earth did you do? Play minature golf???:poke

Just kidding! :p
1.gif

Yes, yes it's true! There are some good micro-brews, though. Can't group them in with all of the others!

Too true Sam... I remember having some very special beers in San Fran from some of the micro-brews there. Heaps to choose from, and non of them were considered 'Light'.

Im bad for being a generalist. But hey - I consider 'Fosters' to be one of those American cat pi$$ beers.

Hot tip to all those non-Aussies... No Australians drink Fosters, not since the 70s that is. :lol

Back