Your Pull List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
will be adding Danger Club this week to my pull. Everybody should at least give that title a shot. Issue 1 was great.

Dropped Green Lantern and New Guardians. Just not feeling either of these titles right now. In the meantime, I'll be trying new titles here and there to fill the open spots on my pull list.

My pull list:

Batman
Detective Comics
Batman: The Dark Knight
The Walking Dead
Saga
Spawn
Animal Man
Swamp Thing
Nightwing
Batgirl

I'm going to add The Crow when it starts up again.

Last edited:
Now that a couple of my comics have come to an end, I have changes to my pull.

Carnage USA - But I didn't even know about it. I just got it pulled due to my last Carnage 5 issue run.

Smallville but waiting on the trade.
Morning Glories
Buffy
Angel & Faith
The Guild
Walking Dead

I think that is it. Which is okay because I just picked up $60 in comics and have around another $150 in my folder. Not to mention all of the trades I just bought off of Amazon and still need to get.

how do you like Morning Glories? I keep wanting to buy the trades and get caught up, after hearing so much good stuff about it.

how do you like Morning Glories? I keep wanting to buy the trades and get caught up, after hearing so much good stuff about it.

It is really, really good. I wish they would make a tv show about it. Better than some of the garbage that airs. Seriously, give it a go.

I forgot to add that I will be starting Batgirl, just awaiting the first trade.

Thunderbolts (Currently renamed Dark Avengers)
Venom
Scarlet Spider
Animal Man
Swamp Thing
Batman
Batman & Robin
Green Lantern
Green Lantern Corps
Infernal Man-Thing

It is really, really good. I wish they would make a tv show about it. Better than some of the garbage that airs. Seriously, give it a go.

I forgot to add that I will be starting Batgirl, just awaiting the first trade.

Nice, thanks BG.

Batgirl is very good, I dropped Catwoman, Red Hood, Birds of Prey, but kept up on Nightwing and Batgirl as they are both good. You'll enjoy it.

Marvel and its companies:
Amazing Spider-man
Avenging Spider-man
Scarlet Spider
Ultimate Comics Spider-man
Ultimate X-men
Venom
Uncanny X-force
Wolverine & the X-men
AvX
Daredevil
Punisher
Fury Max
Hit Girl
Supercrooks
Secret Service

DC/Vertigo:
Batman
Detective Comics
Animal Man
Swamp Thing
Justice League Dark
Before Watchmen stuff
Scalped
Punk Rock Jesus
iZombie
Unwritten
Saucer Country
American Vampire

Image:
Chew
Saga
Americas Got Powers
Dancer
Grim Leaper
Hell Yeah
Fatale
The Massive
Planetoid
Manhattan Projects
Secret
Mind the Gap
Pigs
Revival
Thief of Thieves
Walking Dead

Other Companies
Mind Mngmt
Resident Alien
The Shadow
The Spider
Ghostbusters
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Sixth Gun

Sadly I know I've missed quite a few too. I think it may be time to trim down a bit. I just hate picking cuz they are all so damn good.

I just picked up Dark Horse: Mind MGMT. , haven't read it yet though.

The Massive
and
Alabaster Wolves

both from Dark Horse are excellent.

I'm so frustrated. My lcs has skipped a few issues of certain runs and it's made me have to go through great lengths to get those issues. Very, very sloppy. They've even missed some that were on the shelf when I went in.

Right! I went ahead and won the two issues I needed off of ebay. I can't not read my Carnage!

Back