Your Pull List: This week in comics discussion.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rumor has it that Marvel is going back to their original characters and bringing on big time writers for 2018. Thank God! IMO its the worst the Marvel universe has ever been in comics.

Rumor has it that Marvel is going back to their original characters and bringing on big time writers for 2018. Thank God! IMO its the worst the Marvel universe has ever been in comics.

That would be nice to have Cap back. But I do like the current Thor.

I hope there's some strength to that og character rumor with top writing talent (just keep Hickman and his time travel McGuffins out of it :) ). I'm a bit tired of all the characters spun off of classics ones. For me, the joy of the classics is that their powers and stories made them unique, not the foundation for press-friendly clones and gender swaps (though I agree, I also enjoy Thor).

As for pull list, I'm bailing on Totally Awesome Hulk. That book got real dull rather fast despite the fact that Pak is responsible for some of my favorite comic stories. Any action-heavy suggestions to fill the gap?

I hope there's some strength to that og character rumor with top writing talent (just keep Hickman and his time travel McGuffins out of it :) ). I'm a bit tired of all the characters spun off of classics ones. For me, the joy of the classics is that their powers and stories made them unique, not the foundation for press-friendly clones and gender swaps (though I agree, I also enjoy Thor).

As for pull list, I'm bailing on Totally Awesome Hulk. That book got real dull rather fast despite the fact that Pak is responsible for some of my favorite comic stories. Any action-heavy suggestions to fill the gap?
Maybe All-New Wolverine or Black Widow. But I believe BW is about to be finished next month. I'm also enjoying Gwenpool.

All can I talk about is what is on my pull. Only Marvel stuff I got is Punisher/Dr. Strange Magic Bullets. It's eh. I highly recommend Unworthy Thor, but its what 3 or 4 issues in. However, I have been hearing good things about the Vision comic with a family, but that's not up my alley. I'm more into the Brubaker: Iron Fist, Winter Soldier, Bendis: Daredevil, New Avengers kind of territory.

All can I talk about is what is on my pull. Only Marvel stuff I got is Punisher/Dr. Strange Magic Bullets. It's eh. I highly recommend Unworthy Thor, but its what 3 or 4 issues in. However, I have been hearing good things about the Vision comic with a family, but that's not up my alley. I'm more into the Brubaker: Iron Fist, Winter Soldier, Bendis: Daredevil, New Avengers kind of territory.

Unworthy Thor is pretty good issue #4 comes out tomorrow. I couldn't get into Vision but everyone else I know really like it it's only 12 issues since King went to DC to write Batman.

Unworthy Thor is pretty good issue #4 comes out tomorrow. I couldn't get into Vision but everyone else I know really like it it's only 12 issues since King went to DC to write Batman.

Ah yes, I forgot King did that run. Nonetheless, DC is way better content wise. I am a Marvel guy, but have more DC titles. DK3, Batman, AS Batman, and Deadman: Forbidden Love which ends tomorrow. Deadman might be my fav right now, but I really enjoy all of those titles.

Ah yes, I forgot King did that run. Nonetheless, DC is way better content wise. I am a Marvel guy, but have more DC titles. DK3, Batman, AS Batman, and Deadman: Forbidden Love which ends tomorrow. Deadman might be my fav right now, but I really enjoy all of those titles.

I'm a DC guy. I'm only getting Marvel for characters that are more solo and that don't get too involved in the tie-ins. Haven't found a good team book by Marvel yet thinking about X-Men Gold.

My Pull for this week:
All-New Wolverine #17
All-Star Batman #7
Batgirl and the Birds of Prey #7
Birthright #22
Black Widow #11
Detective #950
Jessica Jones #5
JLA Rebirth #1
Motor Crush #3
SW Doctor Aphra #4
Suicide Squad #11
Unworthy Thor #4
Wic+Div #26
Wonder Woman #16

I really hope marvel reworks it's universe. It's way too convoluted and ridiculous. They better drop those prices too.

Bendizzzzz isn't a good writer team books. He's better suited for solo characters

Only exception to that was his New Avengers run. On the run and hiding from the government at Sanctum Sanctorum, that lineup was a good one.

Especially now that the digital code is for random old books and not the one you just bought.

What's up with this? Just tried to redeem a couple of comics and ran into this. Like these comics are in the middle of their miniseries. WTF?!

What's up with this? Just tried to redeem a couple of comics and ran into this. Like these comics are in the middle of their miniseries. WTF?!

I think they changed it because people were selling the code for a buck or two. Wow really not even #1s. I guess because they charge an extra dollar for #1.

I think they changed it because people were selling the code for a buck or two. Wow really not even #1s. I guess because they charge an extra dollar for #1.

What a joke. Well they should have anticipated that and not just cut off people in the middle of a series. Now I won't get Unworthy Thor #4,5 and Pun/DS Magic Bullets 3/4. Ridiculous.

What a joke. Well they should have anticipated that and not just cut off people in the middle of a series. Now I won't get Unworthy Thor #4,5 and Pun/DS Magic Bullets 3/4. Ridiculous.

That's other reason why I use DCBS for most of my Marvel get a 40% discount.

Back