Your Opinions- What is better- MK III BD or MK IV?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have both and think IV is better but I keep the III to put the IV's HS on it. I want both looks and I wasn't going to buy 2 MKIVs.

I just received the Mark IV today and are already trying to flog the Mark III to help pay for the Mark VI. I really wanted to defend it but next to the mark IV it looks like a piece of junk.

I really hate people who say sweeping statements like that and it angers me that they just see things as black and white but this is one of the few cases where I have to be sincere.

I have the Mk III regular and BD as well as the IV. I actually like them all. I display my BD III with all the flaps and compartments open and it looks great. My ONLY gripe with the IV is the Barrel Chest, but other than that it's great.

I still love both, but have to say the IV is better. especially the mid torso abs part. Look way better on the IV. Overall the proportions make it a better fig for me.

I don't have the Mark III (standard or BD), but I think we can safely say that it is a superior FIGURE in every way. This thread isn't about whether Iron Man I or Iron Man II was a better film.

However, I am sad that there are SO MANY unflattering pictures here of the Mark III. There have been a few that really pop, but the majority of the pics really accentuate the negatives of the figure.

One of the major positive points of the Mark IV is that it is difficult to have unflattering poses for him. Just about every pose is a winner with this guy. Even for those that don't understand articulation!

mark 4 by a lot. sad that the better movie cant get the better figures. weird that ironman doesn't have any dx figures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back