Your October/Halloween Movie List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Nightmare on Elm Street 1984
A Nightmare on Elm Street Part 2: Freddy's Revenge
It 2017

I watched the Addams Family and a movie called Be Afraid. Of course AF is always great. I was surprised at Be Afraid. It was a good B (or made for tv) movie. A little slow at the beginning but nothing bad. Kept my attention. It's on Netflix.

1. Little Evil
2. The Craft
3. Dig Two Graves
4. The Transfiguration
5. IT (2017)
6. Phantasm II
7. Fairlane Road
8. Alien Covenant
9. Fear the Walking Dead season 3 episode 9

1. Demons 2
2. Texas Chainsaw Massacre ('74)
3. IT ('17)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really liked IT as well. Not particularly scary IMO but a great movie overall. My wife usually jumps pretty easily during horror flicks and I don't think she did once when we saw it. It's been like 25 years since I read the book but from what I can remember, this captures the tone pretty well.

IT was AWESOME!

Jeepers Creepers yesterday and today just trying to get in some lower budget before/in between work so I'm going to watch Lake Placid 2. I'm sure it's awful but I hadn't seen it, yet.

IT had too much CGI for my liking, but that's true of just about all modern movies. That aside I liked it a lot. IT definitely has IT's moments. :cool:

1. IT (2017) - Caught a free screening last Monday and catching it again tonight. A fun movie all around.
2. Frankenstein (1931) - can't get enough of this one
3. Crimson Peak - enjoyed it much more than on its initial release
4. Return of the Living Dead 3
5. Dracula (1931)
6. Jackals - kind of boring, but nice to see Stephen Dorff again

1. Little Evil
2. The Craft
3. Dig Two Graves
4. The Transfiguration
5. IT (2017)
6. Phantasm II
7. Fairlane Road