Your October/Halloween Movie List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About time to get this going.

Starting mine with Halloween II today.

For a long time (when I was young), the Mr Sandman song brought me chills. It could be a hot Summer day, 12 noon, and when I heard it playing on the radio, it would scare me. All because of this movie. LOL!

For a long time (when I was young), the Mr Sandman song brought me chills. It could be a hot Summer day, 12 noon, and when I heard it playing on the radio, it would scare me. All because of this movie. LOL!

me too! Still freaks me out. In fact, a lot of older, 1950s songs kind of give me the creeps now after many were in horror movies.

Watched Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde 1920 this morning. Fantastic film.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Yes sir! :rock
1931 is my favorite but only because I saw it first before the '20 film.

I'll be watching that one sometime this month and the 1940's version also. 31 is a fantis film too it's the first one I saw also.

I watch all year long, but I do marathons during October. I have way too many horror DVD's, but this will be the first week-

Train to Busan
Green Inferno
Re-Animator
Motel Hell
From Beyond
Dead Alive
High Tension
Taxedermia
Let The Right One In
Eyes of my Mother
Event Horizon
Serpent and the Rainbow
Society
The Hills Have Eyes
Graveyard Shift

I watch all year long, but I do marathons during October. I have way too many horror DVD's, but this will be the first week-

Train to Busan
Green Inferno
Re-Animator
Motel Hell
From Beyond
Dead Alive
High Tension
Taxedermia
Let The Right One In
Eyes of my Mother
Event Horizon
Serpent and the Rainbow
Society
The Hills Have Eyes
Graveyard Shift
Same here. Big horror movie fan and I watch all year long.
High Tension was a great surprise (also listed as 'Haute Tension') because of the twist ending. :rock

Same here. Big horror movie fan and I watch all year long.
High Tension was a great surprise (also listed as 'Haute Tension') because of the twist ending. :rock

I totally agree. It's remained a favorite of mine for years now. From the opening scene I was hooked.

Another all year round horror fan, so I'll throw my hat in as well.

1. IT (2017) - Caught a free screening last Monday and catching it again tonight. A fun movie all around.
2. Frankenstein (1931) - can't get enough of this one
3. Crimson Peak - enjoyed it much more than on its initial release
4. Return of the Living Dead 3

Last edited:
Another all year round horror fan, so I'll throw my hat in as well.

1. IT (2017) - Caught a free screening last Monday and catching it again tonight. A fun movie all around.

Can't get enough of the Universal Horror Classics too! :hi5:

Can't get enough of the Universal Horror Classics too! :hi5:

Yeah, I have the Universal blu-ray set, but I have a strong feeling I'll grab the Best Buy steel books coming out next week. I guess it's sickness.

5. Dracula (1931)

Back