Your October/Halloween Movie List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Random Netflix pick :lol

creep-poster-600x900.jpg

Creep sucks.

Watch house of the devil but that got removed and so did we are still here... Netflix hmm...

Taking a short break from all the horror flicks with Age of Ultron.

I have a 92" screen, projector, 3d glasses, and all the mounting stuff on the way from Amazon. I can't wait to watch the big summer blockbusters! I have Ultron and Jurassic World 3d. I think I'll also watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3d since it's in season.

Tonight it's one of our favorites buddy...Halloween 3 Season of the Witch. :yess:

it was just so predictable...it just dragged and dragged and lacked any good horror elements. OH NO BIG SURPRISE THE GUY ACTING STRANGE [creep] AS HELL IS A MURDERER....WELL GEEZ

I will admit the ending is hysterical.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I have a 92" screen, projector, 3d glasses, and all the mounting stuff on the way from Amazon. I can't wait to watch the big summer blockbusters! I have Ultron and Jurassic World 3d. I think I'll also watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3d since it's in season.

Tonight it's one of our favorites buddy...Halloween 3 Season of the Witch. :yess:
Awesome gear! Yeah Age of Ultron in 3D is very good. It doesn't lose much sharpness or brightness compared to the 2D blu ray.
JW 3D I thought I was going to watch last night, but I might play that one tonight instead.

Season of the Witch! Yes sir! I'd be all over this one if it was remastered in 3D. What are the chances though? :lol

it was just so predictable...it just dragged and dragged and lacked any good horror elements. OH NO BIG SURPRISE THE GUY ACTING STRANGE [creep] AS HELL IS A MURDERER....WELL GEEZ

I will admit the ending is hysterical.

Yeah, I read they titled it Creep so it was obvious from the start what was going on. You just watched and waited to find out how (and if) whatever you're expecting happens. They actually filmed a version of several different outcomes to see what worked.

Spoiler Spoiler:

But yes its intentionally predictable. Supposed to be a trilogy. Personally I can't wait :lol

Okay, it's October...

1. House on Haunted Hill (1959)
2. The Dark Eyes of London (1940)
3. Halloween (1978)
4. Indestructible Man (1956)
5. Invisible Ghost (1941)
6. Halloween II (1981)
7. Jaws (1975)
8. The Last Man on Earth (1964)
9. The Phantom Creeps (1939)
10. Cabin Fever: Patient Zero (2014)
11. Scream 2 (1997)
12. It Follows (2015) - new bluray this year, blind buy at Flosi's suggestion
13. An American Werewolf in London (1981)
14. Nightmare Castle (1965)
15. Tim Burton's Corpse Bride (2005)
16. Unnatural ...The Fruit of Evil (1952)
17. The Mummy (1959) - new bluray this year, Hammer Horror Classics Vol. 1
18. Crimson Peak (2015)
19. Frankenstein Must Be Destroyed (1969) - new bluray this year, Hammer Horror Classics Vol. 1
20. Taste the Blood of Dracula (1969) - new bluray this year, Hammer Horror Classics Vol. 1

So jealous. Sounds like your spot is the place to be. enjoy when you set it up.

Back