Your must have for April 2011?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Your must have of April 2011?

• BRINK

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Conduit 2

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Portal 2

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Mortal Kombat

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • Socom 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Man vs. Wild

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters

Starkiller

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just curious as to what everyones first must have game of April is. It's quite a strong month in terms of a quality lineup. A lot of potential, perhaps even multiple must haves.

Day one purchase which is a must for you?

Nothing. Might pick up Portal 2 some day when it's cheaper. There's only two games this year that i'll buy on release day, L.A. Noir and Gears Of War 3.

Only one game for me...

portal-2.jpg

Mortal Kombat for me.
I want Portal 2 but never even finished the first. I'm going to pick up the Orange Box since I want to play through Half life 2 again anyway.

I'm not sure if I have anything on PO for April. Nothing on that list impresses me enough to get them.

I cancelled it, I'm pretty sure that I'm done with fighting games

Me too I think everyone I've bought this gen I've been less than impressed with. I think the last one I bought that I liked was Tekken 5 for the PS2.

I'm surprised no one voted for Man vs. Wild yet. :lol

conduit2! I'm really looking forward to seeing how the wii can handle that.

I too am curious being a fan of the first, but I'm being spoiled by games like Killzone 3's visuals.

But from what I've seen it doesn't look any better than 9 year old PS2 games, like Red Faction2 and Project Snowblind.

Back