Your Most Sought Marvel Grail

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
vespagirl said:
Definitely X-Men Vs Sentinel. Especially since I got one on ebay about 3 weeks ago and still haven't received it because IT IS MISSING IN TRANSIT!!!!! :mad: :banghead

Oh Jesus...I'd go Smokin' Aces on them and "Pour Boxes of Bullets in them". :D

I hope they find it soon!

The ill Jedi said:
Oh Jesus...I'd go Smokin' Aces on them and "Pour Boxes of Bullets in them". :D

I hope they find it soon!

I am half nuts over this, especially based on how much money is tied up in this right now! WITH NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT! I'm trying to not get snarky about it with the seller because it's been an uphill battle over who and what and where and when, but that's another challenge. I'm losin' my ever-lovin' mind over this.

vespagirl said:
I am half nuts over this, especially based on how much money is tied up in this right now! WITH NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT! I'm trying to not get snarky about it with the seller because it's been an uphill battle over who and what and where and when, but that's another challenge. I'm losin' my ever-lovin' mind over this.
Exclusive or regular? Either way it's bad news and I wish you luck.

There are a bunch of grails newly listed on ebay. Doom Excl, Iron Man Excl, Retro Spidey. Seller is someone from statue forum. Beware...starting bids are new price records.:rolleyes:

El Roranous said:
Exclusive or regular? Either way it's bad news and I wish you luck.

Regular. No exclusives were available at the time. It's like finding a white whale.

customizerwannabe said:
At the risk of Gambit chastising me for starting another thread:rotfl I thought it would be cool to see which Marvel grail is absolute top on your list of "must haves".

hey, don't we have enough threads on this already :D :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Mine is Sentinel #1 exclusive,

Doom might be great statue but I never have interest in Dr. Doom until I saw the SS version. But x-men was always one of my fave comic and the pose of Colossus with the huge sentinel head with led lights is simly fantastic. I still get angry by myself for cancelling exc, thinking that I might have one cheaper from ebay :D

my must have is Captain America. seriously. i was mainly into SW and LOTR until they announced the cap. PF and then i was hooked. he's always been my icon for marvel. i was in a military family and served in the Army for several years so i always said that the day marvel announces a cap PF i would jump into marvel's arena. so here i am.... 3 marvel PF in the hole and anxiously awaiting the cap so he can grace me with his Nazi azzkicking pose!!!!

Back