Your G.I. Joe Collection...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those must be the ''Edition Héritage'' french reprints, Right ??? Had them too.:cool:

Bien oui.:D

My favourite storyline is still the build-up to Cobra attacking the Pit. Kwinn, the Doc Venom, Scarface, and the supposed dead Snake-Eyes returning. Major Bludd hired by Cobra Commander to assasinate Destro and the Baroness sacrifing herself to save the man she loves. The action on those two Hiss tanks was superb and that storyline has always remained my favourite (maybe as it's really the earliest one) culminating in issue #19. Yes you had the superb silent #21 but those first 19 issues were always the best.

My vintage toy shelf:

BellaFebruary068.jpg

BellaFebruary070.jpg

Like others mine was much more expansive at one time (had carded Snake Eyes v2, Storm Shadow v1, Firefly v1, and more) but I sold them off a number of years back.

DSCN5768.jpg

My Grail in this shot above...1985 SNAKE-EYES MOC

Fantastic carded collection, Bardoon. One suggestion I'd make is to invest in some nice AFA-style acrylic cases and then either a shelf or a curio system. That 1985 Snake Eyes (my personal fave as well) is now a $500+ figure and it would look great displayed under acrylic (it'd be better protected as well.)

Something like this (I just pulled it off a random SW collection gallery from rebelscum):

SW03.JPG

Just a thought. :duff

Fantastic carded collection, Bardoon. One suggestion I'd make is to invest in some nice AFA-style acrylic cases and then either a shelf or a curio system. That 1985 Snake Eyes (my personal fave as well) is now a $500+ figure and it would look great displayed under acrylic (it'd be better protected as well.)

Something like this (I just pulled it off a random SW collection gallery from rebelscum):

SW03.JPG

Just a thought. :duff

Thanks man...got a website you can suggest that sells those types of cases?

Nice vintage SW figures too!!!

Last edited:
here's a link to some pics of my 1970's era "vintage" Adventure Team GI Joe collection - LINK.

Click on the office slide to see the Joes and the Theater slide to see some Star Wars!

here's a link to some pics of my 1970's era "vintage" Adventure Team GI Joe collection - LINK.

Click on the office slide to see the Joes and the Theater slide to see some Star Wars!

Dude, what a great collection !!!!

Back