Your favourite toy as a child.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
d5dded34y7_zps8544c9c2.jpg

This was actually one of my favorites too along with the Batmobile. I also liked the Man-Bat figure and there was a Joker that was wearing a trench coat and hat that I always liked. I have too many to really decide on a favorite though. My favorite toy lines though were probably Batman: The Animated Series, Star Trek, and Star Wars though. For Star Trek I always liked my Captain Kirk from Star Trek: Generations and the Spock from Mirror, Mirror. I also had a pretty cool set of Kirk and Spock figures from the classic episode, The City on the Edge of Forever I liked. Star Wars I always liked the Han Solo in carbonite figure and the Han Solo disguised as a Storm Trooper as well as my Bespin Luke and Darth Vader with the removable helmet.

Great thread.

Never could find Indy from Raiders or the limited TOD line in the pre-internet age...so I gotta say this guy. Still remember first seeing him in the store somehow, even though most memories from ages 17-24 are hazy...

View attachment 109602

Man! I remember this figure.....totally destroyed it.....had something to do with a fridge and jello LOL

Very cool picture there.

Thanks. That ugly 80s couch is a trip. :lol Id say that Godzilla figure and the original Kenner Chewbacca figure were my favorites. I couldnt carry Godzilla everywhere so Chewy it was, until one day I dropped him at the mall somewhere. I was so upset. My mother looked everywhere for it, I swear some other little kid saw him and picked him up.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Back